Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our warranty policy is only valid on purchases made from this website www.blauparts.com. It does not include products purchased on 3rd party websites.
We stand behind the parts we sell!
What Makes the Auto Parts Blauparts Sells Different?
We've been an Audi & VW cars specialist for over 30 years. Our years of hands-on experience has resulted in a vast knowledge base of the automotive parts industry. We don't just sell any parts. Our mission is to supply only the highest quality brand-name OFFICIAL O.E. parts. This means that wherever and whenever possible, we use the same manufacturers that supply Audi & VW. We've worked hard to establish direct partnerships with these manufacturers, cutting out the middle man and ensuring that the parts we receive are made by a legitimate OFFICIAL O.E. manufacturer. You can be confident that the parts we sell are of the highest quality and correct fit for your specific vehicle.
We go the extra mile. We don't just sell parts, we also install them in our repair service facility for our loyal customers. As fellow enthusiasts and Audi VW owners we also use the parts we sell on our own personal vehicles and on our company test vehicles. Most parts and every BLAU brand product has gone through extra and aggressive race track testing at our local Road America race track in Elkhart Lake, WI.
We feel confident that no other parts supplier in the country goes through the quality control disciplines that we do to ensure our customers get the best OFFICIAL O.E. parts at great low prices.
Warranty Policy Details
Note: This warranty policy applies to all purchases made from this new website (Introduced November 17th 2017). See note at the bottom of this page if you want to warranty a product you purchased before November 17th 2017.
How does it work?
Nearly every part we sell comes with our limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle. See the list of 'What's Covered' and 'What's NOT Covered' below. The Limited Lifetime Warranty on engine components (i.e. timing belt parts) are covered for the manufacturers recommended service interval / mileage lifespan. For instance, timing belt parts on the Audi VW 1.8T engine have a recommend service interval of 75,000 miles. If any of the timing belt parts fail before their recommended service life of 75,000 miles - they're covered under our Limited Lifetime Warranty. See our full listing of what's covered below.
SAVE YOUR RECEIPT
It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.
- Complete our Registration Form within 90 days of original purchase.
Failure to register within 90 days voids warranty consideration. Your original order email confirmation contains a link to our Registration Form, or fill it out by selecting the Registration Form button below. Once you've completed the required Registration Form, you'll receive an e-mail confirming that your part(s) has been registered for our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Return the registered part(s) to us.
To return a Limited Lifetime Warranty item(s), simply choose one of the following 2 options:
- Create a new Return Request by logging into your account. If you don't have an account, submit an RMA Request as a guest here.
- When the request is approved, print the Packing Slip by selecting the Print Packing Slip button in the Return Request. Enclose both the Original Sales Invoice and the Packing Slip you've printed inside the box.
- Carefully package your parts and ship them back to us. Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. See Return Shipping for required info on returning the part(s) for warranty consideration. Upon receipt, we'll issue you refund via Store Credit or we'll send you a Replacement (check requested choice when filling out Return Request).
- Need it faster? Buy the new part online or call us at (920) 758-3232. Create a new Return Request. Make sure to notate your NEW replacement order number in the Message field of the Return Request form. Follow the steps notated above. Upon receipt of the old parts, we will refund you for your NEW replacement order. Due to credit card security, return refunds can only be given within 30 days of original purchase. If the return is not received within 30 days of the re-order, the refund will be given via Store Credit.
- Refunds are give for the cost of parts only. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Requirements:
- Registration is required within 90 days of original purchase.
- Original Proof of Purchase must be included with return.
- Valid to original purchaser (nontransferable) and original car on which the product is installed.
Please Note: Only customers who registered their order and completed the Warranty Registration Form within 90 days of original purchase are eligible to return their parts for warranty consideration. Failure to register within 90 days of original purchase voids warranty consideration. Returns received that fall outside of these requirements will not be processed. Contact us with any questions.
Blauparts offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the following products:
Engine Parts - See Engine Parts Mileage Service Interval Chart for exact mileage coverage.
- BLAU INA Timing Belt Kits
- Graf Water Pump
- Mahle Thermostats
- Valve Cover Gaskets
- Drive Belts
- Serpentine Arms / Pulleys
- Ignition Wires / Coil Spark Plug Caps
- ATF Filter Change Kit Parts
- Tailshaft Seal Kit Parts
- CV Boots and Joints
- Tie Rod Boots, Ends, or Assemblies
- Control Arms
- Control Arm Kits
- Ball Joints / Sway Bar Links / Rear Tie Rods
- Suspension Accessory Kit Components
- Shocks and Struts
- Tools (Defects in product material or workmanship)
What's NOT Covered?
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Brake Kits
- Oils & Fluids
- Wear Items (i.e. filters, wiper blades)
- Closeout Items
- Used Tools
- Parts that are altered, modified, or used other than what originally intended for, or improperly installed are not eligible.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- Any direct or indirect costs, repair, labor, damages are not covered.
- Products purchased through any 3rd party website (e.g. Amazon, Ebay etc.) are excluded from our Limited Lifetime Warranty, but still qualify for our 1 year return policy.
All returns received after 30 days will receive a refund via Store Credit. Allow 10-14 business days for returns to be processed and credited to your online account.
Store Credit refunds are give for the cost of parts only and the original purchase price after all order discounts. Shipping charges are non-refundable. This credit can be used at www.blauparts.com only - and is not valid at any 3rd party websites (e.g. Amazon, eBay).
Store Credit expires 6 months from issue date.
Customer is responsible for return shipping costs on all returns. Blauparts does not provide any pre-paid shipping labels.
Carefully package your parts and ship them back to us. For added protection and secure handling, we recommend you use a traceable, insured delivery service. Blauparts cannot be held responsible for in-transit damage or for packages that are not delivered to us. Lost and/or damaged products are not covered under warranty.
Blauparts Returns Department
Order # ___________ (required)
4921 County Road CR
Manitowoc, WI 54220
If you purchased a product from us BEFORE November 17th, 2017, the sale terms, conditions and return policy noted on your original invoice is the policy in effect and is different than the one on this page.
Changes in customer account management software restrict us in allowing the policy as noted on this page for sales orders dated BEFORE November 17th, 2017. Using the "Contact Us" link above, please email our customer service department with any questions on how to handle warranties before this date. Thank you for your understanding.
Blauparts LLC may need to update this policy from time to time. We reserve the right to change it without prior notice.