Ocap VW Passat 4Motion Control Arm Kits
Our Ocap Vw 4Motion control arm kits are on sale for nearly every 2000-2003 model! Blauparts™ is the Ocap Vw 4Motion control arm low price leader! The HIGHEST quality in updated improved Ocap Vw 4Motion suspension components (i.e. control arms, control arm bushings, ball joints, and tie rods), Only from the nation's leading independent Vw 4Motion control arm parts specialist, Blauparts™.
Most 1998 - on Passat models have a sophisticated multi-link front control arm suspension. The Vw 4Motion struts are mounted onto the control arm and the integral 4Motion control arm ball joint is at an upside down installation position.
The weight of a Vw 4Motion chassis rests on the upper side of the control arm ball joint. Such significant dynamic loads can lead to eventual failure of the control arm bushings hydro filling. Too, due to the force of gravity, the lubricant in the control arm ball joint flows from the upper side downwards into the sealing ring. This loss of lubrication leads to wear and eventual failure of the integral 4Motion control arm ball joint. Vw Passat 4Motion owners become aware of this by the front suspension squeaking noise when braking.
Ocap control arm kits are a great replacement option. Ocap of Italy has improved 4Motion control arms. The materials used in these improved Ocap Vw 4Motion control arms prove to be a long-term solution for 4Motion control arm problems. The control arm bushing material is composed of an updated resilient material for improved steering input, handling and durability. Ocap control arm kits also include improved control arm rubber dust boots, made of a high quality material which prevents cracking and exposure of the ball joint as well as better moly grease for less wear and more miles.
Ocap is a renowned high quality Italian company that specializes specifically in the area of steering and suspension parts. We've used these Ocap kits in our own service facility and have had great results. Not much is know about Ocap in the Vw realm because their replacement suspension parts are used more on Mercedes, Volvo, and BMW models. However, they are the OEM supplier for Maserati and Lamborghini. They are a TUV and ISO 9001 certified company. This is one of the most important certifying bodies in Europe. Ocap has also achieved two more important ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 quality certifications. We encourage you to check out their site for more information. www.ocap.it
Improved MEYLE Passat 4Motion Control Arm Kits Include The Following:
- Qty2 4D0 407 151P 4Motion Control Arm - Lower DS & PS
- Qty1 8E0 407 693Q 4Motion Control Arm - Lower Rear DS
- Qty1 8E0 407 694Q 4Motion Control Arm - Lower Rear PS
- Qty1 8E0 407 505A 4Motion Control Arm - Upper DS
- Qty1 8E0 407 506A 4Motion Control Arm - Upper PS
- Qty1 4D0 407 509J 4Motion Control Arm - Upper Rear DS or
Qty1 8E0 407 509A 4Motion Control Arm - Upper Rear DS
- Qty1 4D0 407 510J 4Motion Control Arm - Upper Rear PS or
Qty1 8E0 407 510A 4Motion Control Arm - Upper Rear PS
- Qty1 8D0 411 317D 4Motion Sway Bar Link - DS
- Qty1 8D0 411 318D 4Motion Sway Bar Link - PS
- Qty2 8E0 419 811B 4Motion Tie Rod Ends Outer DS & PS
- Plus All Necessary Installation Hardware
Do you have a loose Vw 4Motion control arm, ball joint, or suspension rattle? Does your 4Motion front suspension clunk every time you hit a pothole? You may need to replace your 4Motion control arms and control arm bushings. Replacing 4Motion control arms one by one can cost a lot of money. You'll save big on installation costs when replacing all of your Vw 4Motion control arms at once. If some of the control arms are on their way out, the others aren't far behind. You're better off getting the job done right the first time.
Save hundreds of dollars by replacing all of your 4Motion control arms, tie rod ends, sway bar links, and hardware with our convenient updated kit! In the event of a Vw 4Motion control arm failure, look to the nation's leading Passat 4Motion control arm specialist for the solution!
Are you unsure how to install Passat control arms or bushing, curious how long it takes to replace them, or wondering if any special tools are required for control arm replacement; then check out the following:
IMPROVED Italian Ocap Vw 4Motion Control Arm Kit Includes:
- Qty 4 Ocap Vw 4Motion Control Arms w/Hardware - Front Upper
- Qty 4 Ocap Vw 4Motion Control Arms w/Hardware - Front Lower
- Qty 2 Ocap Vw 4Motion Sway Bar Links w/Hardware
- Qty 2 Ocap Vw 4Motion Tie Rod Ends - OEM Style
- Qty 2 Meyle Vw 4Motion Tie Rod Ends - Improved Style
What Makes Ocap Vw 4Motion Control Arms IMPROVED?
- Updated resilient Vw bushing material for improved
steering input, handling and durability.
- Improved rubber dust boot material which prevents
cracking and exposure of Vw control arm ball joint.
- Better moly grease for less wear and more miles.
- Exclusive Italian design!
- Durability tested and TUV safety and quality standard approved.
Do you just want to replace a few upper Vw 4Motion control arms?
Do you just want to replace a few lower Vw 4Motion control arms?
What's The Difference Between The Ocap And Meyle Kit?
- The Ocap kit comes with Vw OEM style Vw 4Motion tie rod ends and the Meyle kit comes with improved tie rod ends . HOWEVER...
- Our customers have requested that we offer our Italian
Ocap kit with the improved tie rod ends. So now we do!
For a bit more money we'll swap out the Ocap OEM style
tie rod ends and add the Meyle improved tie rod ends.
Do you just want to replace the Vw 4Motion tie rod?
Ocap Of Italy VW Control Arm Kit
Our front upper kits include control arms that are manufactured by Ocap of Italy. Ocap is an OE control arm supplier to many automotive companies including Lamborghini which is a part of the Vw Audi group. If these high quality control arms come factory on Lamborghini, they surely are good enough for the demanding Audi owner! OCAP is certified by TUV (Germany): UNI ISO-9001, TS 16949 (Quality System) and ISO 14000 (Environment System).
As well, BLAU™fergnugen employs statistical quality anaylasis with the philosophy of preventing problems before they're even detected. In a recent quality query for the previous 2009 sales year we found that the return rate of Ocap control arms was only .00177%, way below 1%!