VW Touareg Motor Oil Change Kit - 2013-16 - 3.0L TDI Diesel - 5W30 Fully Synthetic Ravenol
BLAU VW Touareg Oil Change Kit includes 9 liters of 5W30 weight VW 507 00 type TDI engine oil, oil filter, and hardware. The best fully synthetic VW Touareg TDI oil featuring RAVENOL USVO technology based on real PAO group 4 fully synthetic and special additives to ensure a perfect oil change for your 3.0-liter Touareg TDI diesel engine. RAVENOL VMP oil is used in racing for its superior quality. Recommended and used by Audi Sport in the RS3 LMS TCR and TT Cup race cars and carries OEM approval for the VW 507 00 oil type as recommended for 2013 - 2016 VW Touareg TDI diesel engines. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact model fitment.
BLAU Oil Change Kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating VW Touareg owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of advanced RAVENOL engine oil, proper VW Touareg oil type spec, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit).
BLAU VW Touareg TDI Oil Change Kit Includes:
- 9 Liters of RAVENOL VMP 5W30 Engine Oil with Fully Synthetic USVO Technology - Carries OEM Approval for VW 507 00 oil quality standard as required for the VW Touareg 3.0L TDI diesel engine. Adequate quantity of oil for an oil change. See related helpful information for oil change capacity notes.
- 1 Oil Filter (Mahle or Mann)
- 1 Drain Plug with Washer
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
RAVENOL USVO (Ultra Strong Viscosity Oil) with CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) technology offers the highest quality PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based on fully synthetic low friction oil and an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL USVO oils do not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintain an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended VW Touareg oil change interval. When using RAVENOL USVO oil you can expect more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear, longevity, and performance.
Two oil changes in one. You can now run your VW Touareg oil for a longer period, conserve the environment, and save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle’s maintenance.
BLAU Oil Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacture specific oil specification requirements.
- This kit includes RAVENOL VMP 5W-30 fully synthetic engine oil based on real PAO (Polyalphaolefin) fully synthetic and special additives to ensure the perfect function of the engine even under racing conditions. VMP is the same engine oil recommended and used in racing by Audi Sport as the official supplier to the RS3 LMS TCR and TT Cup race cars.
- USVO technology makes possible no shear losses during the entire oil change interval with a dramatic reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Energy conserving through improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases, and fewer oil changes disposal and waste due to extended oil change intervals of up to 30,000 miles or 50,000 km.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine's warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- No NOx oxidation, oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blau, Blauparts, and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|