VW Jetta Oil Change Kit - 2009-14 - 2.0L TDI Diesel - 5W30 Synthetic Ravenol
BLAU VW Jetta Oil Change Kit includes 5 liters of 5W30 weight VW 507 00 type TDI engine oil, oil filter, and hardware. Synthetic VW Jetta TDI oil featuring RAVENOL CleanSynto technology based on synthetic base oils and special additives to ensure a quality oil change for your 2.0L Jetta TDI diesel engine. SMP offers exceptional lubrication quality and carries OEM approval for the VW 507 00 oil type as recommended for the 2009 - 2014 VW Jetta TDI diesel engines. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact model fitment.
BLAU Oil Change Kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating VW Jetta owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of advanced RAVENOL engine oil, proper VW Jetta oil type spec, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit).
BLAU VW Jetta TDI Oil Change Kit Includes:
- 5 Liters of RAVENOL SMP 5W30 Engine Oil with Synthetic CleanSynto Technology - Carries OEM Approval for VW 507 00 oil quality standard as required for the VW Jetta 2.0L TDI diesel engine.
- 1 Oil Filter (Mahle, Mann, or Genuine)
- 1 Drain Plug (OEM)
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
RAVENOL CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) offers an exceptional quality low friction motor oil that includes an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL CleanSynto maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during the entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL CleanSynto in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear and longevity.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacture specific oil specification requirements.
- CleanSynto technology reduces wear and fuel consumption by a reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Energy conserving through improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases, and fewer oil changes disposal and waste due to extended oil change intervals of up to 30,000 miles or 50,000 km. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Low evaporation tendency and excellent oxidation stability mean less oil consumption extending the life of expensive emission system components (i.e. GPF, TWC, EGR).
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter (see image) designed for extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blau, Blauparts, and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2009-2009 VW Jetta Mk V SportWagen - 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2011-2014 VW Jetta Mk VI Sedan - 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
2010-2014 VW Jetta Mk VI SportWagen - 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine Oil Change Kit
|Store Credit period