VW Taos Oil Change Kit - 2022-23 - 1.5T - 0W20 Fully Synthetic Ravenol
5 liters 0W-20 VW Taos engine oil, oil filter, drain plug with washer, interval tag, and decal for 2022 onward 1.5T engines. Advanced RAVENOL USVO fully synthetic oil technology carries approval for VW 508 00 oil standard as recommended for all Volkswagen Taos 1.5T gasoline engines. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact Toas oil change fitment information.
BLAU® VW Taos oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, proper oil specification, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle.
BLAU® oil change kit features:
- 5 Liters of German Fully Synthetic RAVENOL VSE 0W20 USVO Motor Oil - Carries OEM Approval for VW 508 00 motor oil quality standard required for the VW Taos 1.5T gasoline engine. Adequate quantity for oil change.
- 1 Oil Filter (Mahle or Mann)
- 1 Drain Plug and Washer
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL USVO (Ultra Strong Viscosity Oil) with CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) technology which offers the highest quality PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based fully synthetic low friction oils and an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL USVO does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL USVO in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear, longevity, and performance.
Two oil changes in one. You can now run your oil for a longer period, conserve the environment, and save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance with BLAU® high-performance oil change kits.
BLAU® oil change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements.
- USVO technology makes possible no shear losses during the entire oil change interval with a dramatic reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- No NOx oxidation, oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2022-2023 VW Taos SUV - FWD 1.5 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine Oil Change kit
|OE Part Numbers||GE525771LDSP, G052577M2, G052577M4|
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|