VW Passat Oil Change Kit - 2014-17 - 1.8T - 5W40 Fully Synthetic Eurol
BLAU VW Passat Oil Change Kit includes 6 liters of 5W40-weight engine oil, oil filter, and hardware. Advanced Eurol Syndura 5W40 fully synthetic oil meets or exceeds the VW 502 00 oil specification recommended for the 2014-2017 VW Passat 1.8T gasoline engine. Motor oil features Eurol Dakar rally-winning lubrication technology. Its unique synthetic and additive formulation makes it an excellent choice for a premium B7 Volkswagen Passat oil change. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact VW Passat oil change service fitment.
BLAU VW Passat oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance and efficiency and add to their engine's longevity. All kits include the correct amount of premium Eurol oil with the proper specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the image for what the kit includes).
BLAU oil change kit features:
- 6 Liters of Eurol Syndura 5W40 Fully Synthetic Oil - Meets or exceeds the recommended VW 502 00 oil quality specification and performance characteristics required for the VW 1.8T 16V gasoline engine.
- 1 Oil Filter with O-ring Seal (Mahle)
- 1 Oil Pan Drain Plug with Seal
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features Eurol Syndura 5W40, which uses Dakar Rally-winning lubrication technology. Eurol engine oils include high-quality fully synthetic low friction base oils and an advanced engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils over a longer duration.
Eurol does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains a very high oil viscosity index for extended periods, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. These properties allow Eurol Syndura 5W40 to be run in engines for more miles with less frequent oil changes without compromising performance, longevity, or increasing engine wear.
Two oil changes in one. Using BLAU high-performance oil change kits that contain higher quality synthetic engine oils allows you to change the oil less often, conserving the environment and saving you valuable time and money on vehicle maintenance.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- Eurol oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's specific oil specification requirements.
- Eurol fully synthetic oil technology formulations provide excellent high-temperature shear load stability and film strength during the entire extended oil change interval to minimize wear.
- Energy conserving through improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases, and fewer oil change disposals and waste due to extended oil change intervals of up to 10,000 miles. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Quieter running engine valve train components are typically noticed.
- Excellent quick lubricating film strength during cold engine starts and the warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under extreme heat operating conditions with very good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Minimal oil-related deposit buildup in combustion chambers, the piston ring zone, and valves.
- Very low evaporation loss during extended oil changes.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, specifications, are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|