VW Passat DSG Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2010-18 - 6 Spd - Enhanced Kit
BLAU VW Passat DSG Fluid Change Kit includes: 6 liters of VW G052182A2 transmission fluid, filter, gasket, hardware, instructions, and DSG filling tool. RAVENOL is an Audi Sport-Germany Customer Racing Official Supplier. The DSG fluid used in this kit is the same DSG fluid used in and recommended for servicing the DSG transmissions in the Audi Sport RS3 LMS and Audi Sport TT Cup race cars. Fits 2010-2018 VW Passat 2WD models with 6 speed DSG transmission. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU VW Passat DSG Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits our great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their transmission. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transmission fluid, along with the filter, gaskets, and related hardware for your vehicle make - see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit. (Note: We also offer a base version of this kit that includes (5) liters of DSG fluid and no filling adapter tool - see part number F2A1036 for more details.)
BLAU VW Passat DSG Transmission Fluid Filter Change Kit Includes:
- 6 Liters of German RAVENOL DSG Transmission Fluid specifically developed and engineered for the VW 6-speed DSG transmissions and meets or exceeds the recommended VW G 052 182 A2 DSG fluid quality specification used in VW Passat models equipped with the 6 speed DSG type transmissions. RAVENOL is an Audi Sport-Germany Customer Racing Official Supplier. The DSG fluid used in this kit is the same DSG fluid used in and recommended for servicing the DSG transmissions in the Audi Sport RS3 LMS and Audi Sport TT Cup race cars.
- 1 VW DSG Transmission Filter and Gasket Unit (OEM/Mahle)
- 1 VW DSG Transmission Filter O-Ring Seal (OEM/Genuine)
- 1 VW DSG Transmission Fluid Drain / Fill Plug Sealing Washers (OEM/Genuine)
- 1 VW DSG Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter Tool Kit (This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAS 6262. The tool connects to RAVENOL DSG fluid bottles and then to the DSG transmission allowing the transfer of DSG fluid to the transmission by gravity fill as specified by the factory)
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How To Change VW DSG Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions. Our how-to instructions contain over 40 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper DSG transmission fluid leveling steps (available on our Tech Info Blog or by digital download under the Related Helpful Info tab)
Why change your DSG transmission fluid and transmission filter?
Your DSG transmission has hundreds of moving components. Over time these internal components mesh with one another, begin to wear, and create fine metallic particles. These fine metallic particles contaminate your DSG transmission fluid and plug the transmission filter. This contamination affects your transmissions efficiency and long-term performance, causing more friction and wear on transmission components. By having a regular transmission fluid and filter service interval for your DSG, you will easily extend the life of your transmission. With clean DSG ATF and a fresh transmission filter you will be providing clean lubrication and proper filtration for your transmission. This important maintenance interval will support a long lasting well lubricated and protected transmission, minimizing chances of costly transmission repairs and problems.
DSG Fluid and Filter Change Interval Information:
The recommended service interval for the VW Passat DSG transmission fluid and filter change service is every 40,000 miles. If driving in heavy city, hot weather, pulling, or other harsh driving conditions you may want to service every 30,000 miles.
DSG Fluid Capacity Information:
Why do we supply (6) liters of DSG fluid in this transmission service kit? This transmission service kit is assembled for the factory recommended 40,000 mile service interval. During this service it is recommended to change the DSG filter and DSG fluid. The factory specified fluid service capacity for this service is 5.2 liters (5.4 quart). Customers who desire (6) liters of DSG fluid to confirm they have over 5.2 liters on hand while performing this service should use this kit. If not all 5.2 liters are drained from the transmission and you only desire (5) liters you can use our base kit F2A1036. Some may also be performing a DSG transmission rebuild or the installation of a new transmission. For this type of service, the factory fluid capacity is 7.2 liters (7.4 quart). If you are performing a DSG transmission rebuild or installing a new DSG transmission you will need two more liters of J1D2111. We always recommend using factory fluid capacity levels. This can minimize mechanical problems and greatly improve your vehicles mechanical longevity.
More About RAVENOL DSG Fluid:
RAVENOL transmission fluid is 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL mixes and bottles their own proprietary blend and brand of DSG transmission lubricants to the highest European OE quality standards. RAVENOL is unique in that they have TOTAL CONTROL over the QUALITY during their manufacturing process. Their lubricants are manufactured within their own refinery and factory in Germany to the highest European OE quality standards and have been awarded many OE APPROVALS for superior quality.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
2010-2010 VW Passat Wagon - 2WD 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine with DSG Transmission
2012-2015 VW Passat Sedan - 2WD 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine with DSG Transmission
2012-2018 VW Passat Sedan - 2WD 3.6L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve Engine with DSG Transmission
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|