VW Jetta DSG Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2005-17 - 6 Spd
6 Speed DSG Transmission
VW Jetta Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit Includes:
OEM Quality German Components
- DSG VW Automatic Transmission Filter
- DSG VW Transmission Filter O-Ring Seal
- 2 DSG Transmission Fluid Drain / Fill Plug Sealing Washers
- 6 Liters of German RAVENOL DSG Fluid. (Adequate quantity of fluid for complete fluid and filter change.) RAVENOL DSG fluid is specifically developed and engineered for 02E 6 Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) transmissions used in this vehicle. The fluid meets VW TL 521 82 (parts number G 052 182 A2) specifications required for 02E 6 Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) transmissions (aka dual clutch).
- Blauparts Exclusive Free Bonus! 1 DSG Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter Tool Kit (This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAS 6262. The tool connects to RAVENOL DSG fluid bottles and then to the DSG transmission allowing the transfer of DSG fluid to the transmission by gravity fill as specified by the factory)
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How To Change VW Jetta DSG Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions. Our how to instructions contain over 40 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper DSG transmission fluid leveling steps. (Available by digital download only. This can be found under the "Related Helpful Info" tab.)
Important Information: According to the factory manual the DSG VW Jetta transmission fluid and filter should be changed every 40,000 miles. If driving in heavy city, hot weather, pulling, or other harsh driving conditions you may want to service every 30,000 miles.
Why do we supply 6 liters of DSG fluid in this transmission service kit? This transmission service kit is assembled for the factory recommended 40,000 mile service interval. During this service it is recommended to change the DSG filter and DSG fluid. The factory specified fluid service capacity for this service is 5.2 liters (5.4 quart). Other customers may be performing a DSG transmission rebuild or the installation of a new transmission. For this type of service the factory fluid capacity is 7.2 liters (7.4 quart). If you are performing a DSG transmisison rebuild or installing a new DSG transmission you will need two more liters of J1D2111-B. We always recommend using factory fluid capacity levels. This can minimize potential premature mechanical problems and greatly improve your vehicles mechanical longevity.
2006-2010 Jetta Mk V Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine
2009-2010 Jetta Mk V Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
2009-2009 Jetta Mk V SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine
2009-2009 Jetta Mk V SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
2012-2017 Jetta Mk VI Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine (GLi)
2011-2015 Jetta Mk VI Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
2010-2010 Jetta Mk VI SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine
2010-2015 Jetta Mk VI SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.