VW Jetta DSG Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2005-18 - 6 Spd - Eurol
BLAU VW Jetta DSG Fluid Change Kit includes 5 liters of VW G052182A2 transmission fluid, filter, gasket, hardware, and instructions. Eurol DCF is a special, fully synthetic dual-clutch oil formulation with unique high-performance clutch friction properties and lubricating characteristics. Eurol DCF Fluid was developed in racing and motorsports for the perfect lubrication in VW wet clutch style DSG transmission fluid applications. Fits 2005-2018 VW Jetta 6-speed DSG transmission fluid and filter changes, including Jetta GLI models. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU VW Jetta DSG Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve their performance, fuel efficiency and add to the longevity of their transmission. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transmission fluid, along with the filter, gaskets, and related hardware for your vehicle make and model—everything in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit. Also, see recommended transmission fluid filling and adapter tools below).
BLAU VW Jetta DSG Transmission Fluid Filter Change Kit Includes:
- 5 Liters of Eurol DCF 1404 Fully Synthetic Dual Clutch Fluid developed and engineered for the VW 6-speed DSG transmission. Meets or exceeds the VW G 052 182 A2 DSG fluid quality specification recommended for use in VW Jetta 6-speed DSG transmissions. Adequate quantity of fluid for a filter and fluid change. Amber tinted fluid color. See the Related Helpful Info tab for fill capacity notes.
- 1 VW DSG transmission filter (OEM/Mahle)
- 1 VW DSG transmission filter housing O-ring seal (OEM/Mahle)
- 1 VW DSG transmission fluid drain and fill plug sealing washer (OEM/Genuine)
- Blauparts detailed step-by-step how to change VW DSG transmission fluid and filter replacement instructions. Our how-to instructions contain over 40 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper DSG transmission fluid leveling steps (available on our Tech Info Blog or by digital download under the Related Helpful Info tab).
Dual Clutch Fluid Features and Benefits:
- Eurol DCF 1404 is a fully synthetic fluid designed explicitly for double-clutch transmissions.
- Excellent for use in everyday driving. However, the performance level of Eurol DCF 1404 is exceptional and can be used for high-performance and motorsport racing applications.
- Special fully synthetic oil formulation with friction properties designed for extreme pressure capabilities and a high viscosity index.
- Excellent transmission shifting in normal everyday driving and extreme driving and cold winter and hot summer climate circumstances.
- Eurol DCF 1404 maintains high-performance lubricating properties and benefits even when subjected to extended change intervals.
- Very stable high viscosity index with excellent resistance against oxidation, foaming, and aging.
We recommend adding to your cart and purchasing our cost-effective VAS6262 DSG Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter and Pump Tool Kit, part number J91002-1. Also available are our T2A0152 fluid transfer tank and adapter tool T2A0111 for a more comprehensive option. See the Related Products section below for these tools.
Why change your DSG transmission fluid and transmission filter?
Your DSG transmission has hundreds of moving components. Over time these internal components mesh with one another, begin to wear, and create fine metallic particles. These fine metallic particles contaminate your DSG transmission fluid and plug the transmission filter. This contamination affects your transmission's efficiency and long-term performance, causing more friction and wear on transmission components. By having a regular transmission fluid and filter service interval for your DSG, you will easily extend the life of your transmission. With clean DSG fluid and a fresh transmission filter, you will be providing clean lubrication and proper filtration for your transmission. This critical maintenance interval will support a long-lasting well-lubricated, protected transmission, minimizing the chances of costly transmission repairs and problems.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual and confirm your application's specific fluid and oil requirements. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only. They are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2006-2010 VW Jetta Mk V Sedan - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
2009-2010 VW Jetta Mk V Sedan - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
2009-2009 VW Jetta Mk V SportWagen - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
2009-2009 VW Jetta Mk V SportWagen - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
2012-2018 VW Jetta Mk VI Sedan - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
2011-2015 VW Jetta Mk VI Sedan - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
2010-2010 VW Jetta Mk VI SportWagen - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
2010-2015 VW Jetta Mk VI SportWagen - Models 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine with 6 Spd DSG Transmission
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|