VW Jetta DSG Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2005-18 - 6 Spd - Enhanced Kit - Eurol
BLAU VW Jetta DSG Fluid Change Kit includes 6 liters of VW G 052 182 A2 transmission fluid, filter, gasket, hardware, instructions, and DSG fill adaptor tool. Eurol DCF is a special, fully synthetic dual-clutch oil formulation with unique high-performance clutch friction properties and lubricating characteristics. Eurol DCF Fluid was developed in racing and motorsports for the perfect lubrication in Volkswagen 6-speed wet clutch style DSG transmission fluid applications. Fits select 2005-2019 VW Jetta, Jetta GLI, and Jetta SportWagen 6-speed DSG transmission fluid and filter changes. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU VW Jetta DSG Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve their performance, fuel efficiency and add to the longevity of their transmission. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transmission fluid, along with the filter, gaskets, and related hardware for your vehicle make and modelâ€”everything in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit).
We also offer a cost-effective base version of this kit which includes 5 liters of DSG fluid and no filling adaptor tool; this can be found under the other products you might like section below.
BLAU VW Jetta 6-Speed DSG Transmission Fluid Filter Change Kit Includes:
- 6 Liters of Eurol DCF 1404 Fully Synthetic Dual Clutch Fluid developed and engineered for the VW 6-speed DSG transmission. Meets or exceeds the VW G 052 182 A2 DSG fluid quality specification recommended for use in VW Jetta 6-speed DSG transmissions. Adequate quantity of fluid for a filter and fluid change. See the Related Helpful Info tab for fill capacity notes.
- 1 VW DSG transmission filter
- 1 VW DSG transmission filter housing O-ring seal
- 1 VW DSG transmission fluid drain and fill plug sealing washer
- 1 VW DSG transmission fluid fill adapter tool kit (this cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAS 6262. The tool connects to DSG fluid bottles and then to the DSG transmission allowing the transfer of DSG fluid to the transmission by gravity fill as specified by the factory)
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How to Change VW DSG Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions. Our how-to instructions contain over 40 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper DSG transmission fluid leveling steps (available on our blog)
Don't want to use the gravity fill method for filling your DSG transmission? Check out our cost-effective fluid transfer hand pump tool (sold separately) that attaches to most 1-liter bottles and works with the included DSG fill adaptor for info and instructions on how to use it.
Dual Clutch Fluid Features and Benefits:
- Eurol DCF 1404 is a fully synthetic fluid designed explicitly for double-clutch transmissions.
- Excellent for use in everyday driving. However, the performance level of Eurol DCF 1404 is exceptional and can be used for high-performance and motorsport racing applications.
- Special fully synthetic oil formulation with friction properties designed for extreme pressure capabilities and a high viscosity index.
- Excellent transmission shifting in normal everyday driving, extreme driving, and cold winter and hot summer climate circumstances.
- Eurol DCF 1404 maintains high-performance lubricating properties and benefits even when subjected to extended change intervals.
- Very stable high viscosity index with excellent resistance against oxidation, foaming, and aging.
Why Change Your DSG Transmission Fluid and Transmission Filter?
Your DSG transmission has hundreds of moving components. Over time these internal components mesh with one another, begin to wear, and create fine metallic particles. These fine metallic particles contaminate your DSG transmission fluid and plug the transmission filter. This contamination affects your transmission's efficiency and long-term performance, causing more friction and wear on transmission components. By having a regular DSG transmission fluid and filter service interval for your transmission, you will easily extend the life of your transmission. With clean DSG fluid and a fresh transmission filter, you will be providing clean lubrication and proper filtration for your transmission. This critical maintenance interval will support a long-lasting well-lubricated, protected transmission, minimizing the chances of costly transmission repairs and problems.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2006-2010 VW Jetta Mk V Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine
2009-2010 VW Jetta Mk V Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
2009-2009 VW Jetta Mk V SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine
2009-2009 VW Jetta Mk V SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
2012-2018 VW Jetta Mk VI Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine (GLi)
2011-2015 VW Jetta Mk VI Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
2010-2010 VW Jetta Mk VI SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine
2010-2015 VW Jetta Mk VI SportWagen - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
|Store Credit period