VW Jetta Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2013-18 - 6 Spd NTJ QCE - Ravenol
BLAU VW Jetta Automatic Transmission Fluid Change Kit includes: 6 liters VW G 055 540 A2 transmission fluid, filter, gasket, hardware, instructions, and transmission fluid transfer adapter (cost-effective alternative to VAG 6262/2). Fits VW Jetta 1.4T or 1.8T engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission code NTJ or QCE.
Transmission Code Confirmation: See the Related Posts tab for a link to our 'How Do I Find My VW Transmission Code?' blog article.
VW Jetta 6 Speed Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit Includes:
- OEM Quality German Components
- 1 Automatic Transmission Filter
- 1 Transmission Filter Pan Gasket w/ Spacers
- 1 Drain Plug Sealing Crush Washer
- 1 09G Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter Tool Kit
(This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAS 6262/2. The tool connects to RAVENOL fluid bottles and then to the 09G transmission allowing the transfer of 09G transmission fluid to the transmission by gravity fill as specified by the factory.)
- Digital Instruction Download: Instructions for Included Audi VW 6 Speed Tiptronic Transmission Fluid Filling Adapter Tool
- 6 Liters German RAVENOL Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF). Adequate quantity of fluid for filter change. Fluid meets VW G 055 540 A2 specifications required for Aisin 09G VW 6 speed tiptronic transmissions.
- Blog Instructions: Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How To Change VW 09G Aisin Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions. Our how-to instructions contain over 30 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper transmission fluid leveling steps
Don't want to use the gravity fill method for filling your 09G/09M transmission? Check out our cost-effective fluid transfer hand pump tool (sold separately) that attaches to most 1-liter bottles and works with the included 09G/09M fill adaptor for info and instructions on how to use it.
More About RAVENOL ATF: RAVENOL transmission fluid is 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL mixes and bottles their own proprietary blend and brand of ATF transmission lubricants to the highest European OE quality standards. RAVENOL is unique in that they have TOTAL CONTROL over the QUALITY during their manufacturing process. Their lubricants are manufactured within their own refinery and factory in Germany to the highest European OE quality standards and have been awarded many OE APPROVALS for superior quality.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2014-2018 VW Jetta Mk VI Sedan - Models w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 6-Spd Auto Trans Code NTJ, QCE
|Store Credit period