VW Golf DSG Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2006-17 - 6 Spd
VW Golf Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit Includes:
OEM Quality German Components
- DSG VW Automatic Transmission Filter
- DSG VW Transmission Filter O-Ring Seal
- 2 DSG Transmission Fluid Drain / Fill Plug Sealing Washers
- 6 Liters of German RAVENOL DSG Fluid. (Adequate quantity of fluid for complete fluid and filter change.) RAVENOL DSG fluid is specifically developed and engineered for 6 Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) transmissions used in this vehicle. The fluid meets VW TL 521 82 (parts number G 052 182 A2) specifications required for 6 Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) transmissions (aka dual clutch).
- Blauparts Exclusive Free Bonus! 1 DSG Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter Tool Kit (This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAS 6262. The tool connects to RAVENOL DSG fluid bottles and then to the DSG transmission allowing the transfer of DSG fluid to the transmission by gravity fill as specified by the factory)
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How To Change VW Golf DSG Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions. Our how to instructions contain over 40 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper DSG transmission fluid leveling steps.
Why do we supply 6 liters of DSG fluid in this transmission service kit? This transmission service kit is assembled for the factory recommended 40,000 mile service interval. During this service it is recommended to change the DSG filter and DSG fluid. The factory specified fluid service capacity for this service is 5.2 liters (5.4 quart). Other customers may be performing a DSG transmission rebuild or the installation of a new transmission. For this type of service the factory fluid capacity is 7.2 liters (7.4 quart). If you are performing a DSG transmisison rebuild or installing a new DSG transmission you will need two more liters of J1D2111-B. We always recommend using factory fluid capacity levels. This can minimize potential premature mechanical problems and greatly improve your vehicles mechanical longevity.
2006-2009 Golf Mk V GTI Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 02E Trans
2010-2015 Golf Mk VI GTI Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 16 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 02E Trans
2010-2014 Golf Mk VI Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder TDI Diesel Engine and 02E Trans
2015-2017 Golf Mk VII GTI Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine
2015-2015 Golf Mk VII Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Diesel Engine (TDI)
2015-2017 Golf Mk VII R Hatchback - AWD w/ 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine
2015-2015 Golf Mk VII Wagon - Models w/ 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Diesel Engine (TDI)
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.