VW Golf Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kit - 2004-19 AWD
Starting at $17.95
BLAU VW Golf Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kits include the correct amount and specification of premium fully synthetic VW front bevel box angle drive transfer case fluid, rear differential gear oil, and rear differential haldex clutch fluid compatible with Volkswagen Golf haldex, differential, and bevel box fluid recommendations. Fits 2004 VW Golf R32, 2008 VW Golf R32, 2012-2013 VW Golf R, 2015-2019 VW Golf R, 2017-2019 VW Golf Alltrack, and 2017-2019 VW Golf SportWagen AWD models. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment.
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials, haldex, and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kit for VW Golf AWD Models Includes:
- Front Bevel Box Angle Drive Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil VSG 75W-90 GL-5 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended front VW bevel box gear oil specs. (Capacity 0.75-0.90 liter, 0.79-0.95 quart)
- Rear Differential Gear Oil - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil VSG 75W-90 GL-5. Improved high performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended VW rear differential gear oil specs. (Capacity 1 liter, 1.05 quarts)
- Rear Differential Haldex Clutch Coupling Fluid - Qty 1 Ravenol Fully Synthetic AWD-H Haldex Fluid 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement haldex fluid compatible with the original recommended Volkswagen haldex clutch fluid specs. Specifically formulated as an improved haldex coupling fluid. See benefits over original fluid at ravenol.de. (2004 VW Golf R32 Haldex Fluid Capacity 0.25-0.42 liter or 0.26-0.44 quart. 2008-2019 VW Gold R32, R, Alltrack, and SportWagen Haldex Fluid Capacity 0.65-0.75 liter, 0.68-0.79 quart.)
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Haldex Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids, haldex fluids, and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid, haldex fluids, and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Blau, Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2008-2008 VW Golf R32 MK5 Hatchback AWD - 3.2 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged VR6 Gasoline Engine
2012-2013 VW Golf R MK6 Hatchback AWD - 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine
2015-2019 VW Golf R MK7 Hatchback AWD - 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine
2017-2019 VW Golf Alltrack MK7 AWD - 1.8 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine
2017-2019 VW Golf SportWagen MK7 AWD - 1.8 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine
|OE Part Numbers||G060175A2, G0601751MDSP, G-060-175-1M-DSP, G052175A2, G052175A1, G055175A2, G-055-175-A2, G055175A1, G052145S2, G052145A2|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|