VW Golf ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 1995-06 - 4 Spd Late
Brand: Blau Ravenol
Excl. 5 Spd Tiptronic Auto Transmissions
Fitment Note 1995-2006 Golf MKIII and MKIV models have 2 different transmission possibilities. These models could have a 4 speed or 5 speed transmissions. It is the responsibility of VW Golf owners to determine their transmission type before ordering and clearly designate '4 Speed Transmission'.
VW Golf Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit For 4 Speed Trans Includes: High Quality German Filter / Fluid Components
- Automatic Transmission Filter
- Filter to Valve Body Gasket
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Oil Pan Drain Plug Gasket
- Transmission Fill Plug w/ O-Rings
- Transmission Fill Plug Locking Cap
- Extra Oil Drain Pan Mounting Hardware
- 3 Liters of German RAVENOL Synthetic (ATF) Automatic Transmission Fluid. Typically an adequate quantity of fluid for filter change. See Technical Information Below. Fluid meets and exceeds Audi VW TL52162 specifications and is equivalent to Audi VW part number VW G 052 162 A2.
- Blauparts' Detailed How To Change VW Golf 4-Speed Transmission Fluid and Filter Instructions (Available by digital download only. This can be found under the "Related Helpful Info" tab.)
- Polypropylene Output Pump Dispenser (Hand operated with clear dispensing hose used for transmission fluid transfer. This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAG 1924.)
1996-1996 Golf Mk III Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine and Trans Code CLK (GTi)
1996-1999 Golf Mk III Hatchback - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 12 Valve VR6 Engine (GTi)
1995-1995 Golf Mk III Hatchback - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 12 Valve VR6 Engine and Trans Code CLK or DKS (GTi)
1996-2002 Golf Mk III Cabriolet - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine
1995-1995 Golf Mk III Cabriolet - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine and Trans Code CLK
2000-2006 Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 4 Spd Auto Trans
1999-2006 Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine and 4 Spd Auto Trans
1999-2006 Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine and 4 Spd Auto Trans
1999-2002 Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 12 Valve VR6 Engine and 4 Spd Auto Trans
2002-2005 Golf Mk IV Hatchback - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve VR6 Engine and 4 Spd Auto Trans
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.