VW Golf ATF Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2010-14 - 6 Spd 2.5L
VW Golf Automatic Transmission Filter Fluid Kit Includes:
OEM Quality German Components
- 1 Automatic Transmission Filter
- 1 Transmission Filter Pan Gasket w/ Spacers
- 1 Drain Plug Crush Washer
- 1 09G Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter Tool Kit
(This cost-effective tool can be used in place of Audi VW special tool VAS 6262/2. The tool connects to RAVENOL T-WS fluid bottles and then to the 09G transmission allowing the transfer of 09G transmission fluid to the transmission by gravity fill as specified by the factory.)
- 6 Liters German RAVENOL Fully Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid specifically developed and engineered for Aisin 09G VW 6 speed tiptronic transmissions used in this vehicle. (ATF)(OE Red Color)
Adequate quantity of fluid for complete filter change. Fluid meets required Volkswagen fluid specification for this vehicle: VW G 055 540 A2
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step How To Change Volkswagen Golf Aisin 6-Speed Transmission Fluid and Filter Replacement Instructions.
Our how to instructions contain over 30 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines, including proper transmission fluid leveling steps.
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.