VW Differentials Gear Oil - Ravenol Racing GL-5 - 1L
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil (Limited Slip) is a advanced German engineered racing gear oil based on the highest quality fully synthetic PAO. Its specifically made for racing applications with limited-slip differentials and sequential gearbox transmissions. It provides excellent wear properties and superior viscosity-temperature behavior even in sustained long distance high stress and loaded race conditions.
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is for limited-slip differentials and sequential gearbox transmissions exposed to the highest stress load race conditions. An excellent option for BMW, Dodge, Fiat, GM, Lamborghini, and Mercedes racing and high performance applications as listed below by the formal approval specifications.
- The following features can be experienced with RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil:
- Reduced transmission noise due to low vibration even in hot conditions due to high adhesion and excellent LS additives
- Excellent oil film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Long oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability
- Great circulation behavior at low temperatures with low pour point
- Compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- Low foaming even at high speeds
- Superior wear protection, along with excellent EP characteristics
- Excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance
- Great viscosity temperature behavior
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability
- Excellent high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress
- OEM APPROVALS (Drexler Lamellen-Self-Locking Differential or Sequential Gearbox Transmissions):
- Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro
- BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 and World Touring Car Championship (WTCC)
- Dodge Viper GT3
- Corvette Z06
- Fiat Abarth
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS
- Meets and Exceeds:
- API GL-5, LS
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.