VW Differentials Gear Oil - Ravenol VSG 75w90 GL-4 GL-5 - 1L
Fabrication: Fully Synthetic
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is a high performance universal transmission oil based on fully synthetic components.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is designed based on high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free transmission function.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use of highly stressed axle drives.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is suitable for synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and ancillary transmission requiring API GL-5 or GL-4 oil.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specifications: API GL-5 / GL-4
Recommendations: BMW 83229407768, BMW 83222365987, BMW OSP, BMW SAF-XO; BOT 328, 130M, 720; DAF LKW (for longtrain intervals); Ford WSD-M2C200-C, Ford 1045737, Ford 5021033 for Ford-Transmission IB5, B5, MTX75, GM5, MT285/6, MMT6/6, MT75, R15M-D, R15MX-D, MT82; IVECO; Land Rover TYK500010; MAN 342 Type S1; MB 235.8, MB 235.11; MIL-L 2105 D; Porsche 958.341.536.00 (Full-Time Transfer Case with Torsen for Cayenne 92A / 958 Diesel and S Hybrid from 2010 to 2018); Renault LKW; SCANIA STO 1:0; VOLVO 97312 / 97315; VW G052 145 A2, G052 539 A2, G052 911 A2; ZF TE-ML 12B, 16F, 17B.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 offers:
- High additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to the manufacturer specifications
- Excellent cold flow properties
- Best wear protection and best transmission efficiency
- Fuel savings even with short distances in low outdoor temperatures
- Stable lubricating film even under high stress
- Extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal
- High oxidation resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- Outstanding dirt-carrying capacity, i.e. aggregates are clean even after very long oil change intervals
- Excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks
- Extreme shearing stability, remains within the clean oil viscosity per SAE class 75W-90 even after very long periods of use
- Very high protection from rust, corrosion and foaming
- Extreme low pour point
- Excellent EP properties
- Fuel savings
To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change. Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems occur please consult a technician.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG or any other vehicle manufacture. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Volkswagen Models Requiring Manual Transmission Fluid Part Number or Specification - G 052 911 A2, G052911A2
|MFG Part Numbers||1221101-001-01-999|
|OE Part Numbers||G052190A2, G052145S2, G052145A1, G052911A2|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|