VW Atlas Oil Change Kit - 2018-23 - 3.6L - 0W30 Fully Synthetic Eurol
BLAU VW Atlas Oil Change Kit includes 6 liters of 0W30-weight engine oil, oil filter, and hardware. Advanced Eurol Syntence FS 0W30 fully synthetic oil features OEM approval for VW 504 00 oil specification required for the 2018-2023 VW Atlas and 2020-2023 VW Atlas Cross Sport with the 3.6L V6 gasoline engine. Eurol motor oils use proven Dakar rally-winning lubrication technology to provide superior performance and protection for your VW engine. Its unique synthetic and additive formulation makes it an excellent choice for a premium VW Atlas oil change. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact VW Atlas or Atlas Cross Sport oil change service fitment.
BLAU VW Atlas oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance and efficiency and add to their engine's longevity. All kits include the correct amount of premium Eurol oil with the proper specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the image for what the kit includes).
BLAU oil change kit features:
- 6 Liters of Eurol Syntence FS 0W30 Fully Synthetic Oil - Carries OEM approval for VW 504 00 oil quality specification and performance characteristics required for the VW Atlas 3.6L V6 gasoline engine.
- 1 Oil Filter with O-ring Seal (Mahle, Mann, Hengst, or Genuine)
- 1 Oil Pan Drain Plug with Washer (OEM)
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features Eurol Syntence FS 0W30, which uses Dakar Rally-winning lubrication technology. Eurol engine oils include high-quality fully synthetic low friction base oils and an advanced engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils over a longer duration.
Eurol does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains a very high oil viscosity index for extended periods, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. These properties allow Eurol Syntence FS 0W30 to be run in engines for more miles with less frequent oil changes without compromising performance, longevity, or increasing engine wear.
Two oil changes in one. Using BLAU high-performance oil change kits that contain higher quality synthetic engine oils allows you to change the oil less often, conserving the environment and saving you valuable time and money on vehicle maintenance.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- Eurol oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer's specific oil specification requirements.
- Eurol fully synthetic oil technology formulations provide excellent high-temperature shear load stability and film strength during the entire extended oil change interval to minimize wear.
- Energy conserving through improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases, and fewer oil change disposals and waste due to extended oil change intervals of up to 18,000 miles or 30,000 km. Follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Formulation properties reduce friction and wear and improve fuel mileage while exceeding the VW fuel efficiency performance limit by 10% (VW PV 1451 fuel efficiency test, part of the VW 504 00 specification).
- Excellent quick lubricating film strength during cold engine starts and the warm-up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish, and corrosion even under extreme heat operating conditions with very good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Minimal oil-related deposit buildup in combustion chambers, the piston ring zone, and valves.
- Very low evaporation loss during extended oil changes.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Engine Oil Specification Note:
The 2018 VW Atlas model year was released with conflicting information as to which engine oil specification and viscosity should be used in the 2.0L (DCGA) or 3.6L (CDVC) engines. In late 2018 VW released an Official Tech Tip to clarify the correct engine oil spec and viscosity for the Atlas engines. In accordance with this Tech Tip, the under-hood sticker highlights SAE 0W-30 and VW 504 00 as the correct engine oil quality specifications for the VW Atlas engines.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Eurol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2018-2023 VW Atlas SUV - 4Motion 3.6 Liter 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged VR6 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit
2020-2023 VW Atlas Cross Sport SUV - 2WD 3.6 Liter 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged VR6 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit
2020-2023 VW Atlas Cross Sport SUV - 4Motion 3.6 Liter 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged VR6 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|