Toyota Tundra Oil Change Kit - 2007-21 - 5.7L - 0W20 Fully Synthetic Ravenol
8 liters 0W-20 Toyota Tundra motor oil, oil filter, and hardware for 2007-2021 5.7L V8 applications. RAVENOL fully synthetic USVO technology motor oil carries the Formal Licensed API SN resource conserving and ILSAC GF-5 oil specifications required for Toyota Tundra engines.
BLAU® Toyota oil change kits consist of everything to perform the highest quality oil change.
BLAU® oil change kit features:
- 8 Liters Of German Full Synthetic RAVENOL USVO ECS 0W20 Motor Oil - Licensed and approved API SN and ILSAC GF-5 motor oil quality standard required for Toyota engines.
- 1 Oil Drain Plug and Washer
- 1 Oil Filter (Mahle or Genuine)
BLAU® oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL USVO (Ultra Strong Viscosity Oil) and CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) technology which offers the highest quality PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic, low friction motor oil that includes an advanced German-engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL USVO does not break down as quickly as other synthetics and maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during the entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL USVO in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear and longevity.
Look at it from the standpoint of being two or three oil changes in one. Conserve the environment and save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance with BLAU®high performance oil change kits.
Other noticeable benefits of BLAU® oil change kits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements
- USVO technology makes possible no shear losses during the entire oil change interval with a dramatic reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Very low evaporation tendency and excellent oxidation stability means, less oil consumption extending the life of expensive emission system components (i.e. DPF, EGR, TWC)
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Avoid low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) issues in GDI engines
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed
- Premium OEM oil filter (see image) designed for extended oil change intervals
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2007-2021 Toyota Tundra - 4WD 5.7 Litre 32 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine Oil Change Kit
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|