Toyota Tacoma Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2016-23 Eurol
BLAU Toyota Tacoma Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of 75W Toyota transfer case fluid 08885-81080 and 75W85 differential fluid 08885-02506 part numbers. Gear oil kit fits 2016 - 2023 Toyota Tacoma rear differential, front differential, and transfer case. Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Toyota Tacoma differential gear oil and transfer case fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Toyota Tacoma gear lube change service fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium Eurol transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Toyota Tacoma transfer case differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential Fluid
Default Qty 2 - 1-liter bottles of Eurol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil MTF-FE 75W-85 GL-5. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota Tacoma front differential gear oil specs and part number 08885-02506 (capacity 1.5 liters, 1.58 quarts).
- Rear Differential Fluid
Default Qty 4 - 1-liter bottles of Eurol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil MTF-FE 75W-85 GL-5. High-performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota Tacoma rear differential gear oil specs and part number 08885-02506. No limited slip friction modifiers are required (capacity 2.9 - 4.0 liters, 3.06 - 4.22 quarts).
- Transfer Case Fluid
Default Qty 1 - 1-liter bottles of Eurol Synthetic Gear Oil MTF 75W. High-performance replacement equivalent to Toyota Tacoma transfer case fluid part number 08885-81080 US spec and 08885-81081 Euro spec (capacity 1.0 liter, 1.05 quarts).
Differential fluid info and capacity notes:
- The unique fully synthetic formulation of Eurol MTF-FE 75W-85 GL-5 gear oil make it a truly unique product for all Tacoma differential designs requiring a 75W85 GL-5. The GL-5 formulation incorporated the necessary additives for all Tacoma differential applications both with and without limited slip. An excellent option in all operating conditions whether daily driving, trailering, or extreme off road. We have not experienced any differential chatter using this fluid. No additional friction modifiers should be required.
- The Toyota Tacoma models were optioned with several different rear differential types. These rear-end differentials had varying fluid capacities from 2.9 - 4.0 liters (3.06 - 4.22 quarts). Models without the differential lock will use 2.9 - 3.1 liters (3.06 - 3.27 quarts) and models with rear differential lock will use around 3.8 - 4.0 liters (4.01 - 4.22 quarts). Please reference your vehicle owner's manual to confirm your exact rear-end differential capacity and adjust the default quantity of the 75W-85 gear oil as needed.
- If you are choosing to replace the gear oil in only one of the differentials or only change the transfer case fluid, you can customize your bundle by excluding the front and/or rear gear oils. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, technologies using superior synthetic base oils, and advanced engineered additive formulations to make gear oils that outperform other brands.
- Eurol transfer case and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and are engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Toyota, Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc, Lexus, Lexus International, Subaru, Subaru Corporation, Subaru of America Inc, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma - 4WD 3.5 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine
|Store Credit period
- Toyota Tacoma Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2016-23 Ravenol