Toyota FJ Cruiser Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2007-09 Ravenol
BLAU Toyota FJ Cruiser Transfer Case Fluid and Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount, spec, and viscosity of Toyota FJ Cruiser transfer case fluid and front and rear differential gear oil. Fits 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD models.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Toyota FJ Cruiser transfer case differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential Fluid - Qty 2 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil DGL 75W-85 GL-5 1 Liter. High performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota front differential gear oil specs and part number 08885-02506. (Capacity 1.5 liters, 1.58 quarts)
- Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 3 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil DGL 75W-85 GL-5 1 Liter. High performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota rear differential gear oil specs and part number 08885-02506. (Capacity 2.7 - 3.0 liters, 2.85 - 3.17 quarts)
- Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 2 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil VSG 75W-90 GL-5 1 Liter. High Performance replacement equivalent to the original recommended Toyota FJ Cruiser transfer case gear oil specs and part number 08885-02106. (Manual Trans Transfer Case Capacity 1.4 liters 1.47 quarts, Auto Trans Capacity 1 liter 1.05 quarts)
Differential transfer case fluid info and capacity notes:
- The special formulation of DGL and use of full synthetic PAO makes it a truly unique product for use in all vehicle differential designs, both with and without limited slip features requiring 75W85 GL-5. Excellent performance in all operating conditions whether daily driving, trailering, or extreme off road.
- The Toyota FJ Cruiser was offered with both a manual and automatic transmission. This will result in two different transfer case fluid capacities.
- Manual transmission transfer case fluid capacity is 1.4 liter. Please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W90 transfer case fluid gear oil in accordance with your desired transfer case fluid fill capacity and fluid quantity.
- Automatic transmission transfer case fluid capacity is 1 liter. Please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W90 transfer case fluid gear oil in accordance with your desired transfer case fluid fill capacity and fluid quantity.
- The 2007 FJ Cruiser owner's manual references using a 75W90, 80W, or 90W GL-5 gear oil for the front differential and 80W or 90W in the rear differential. From our information this has since been revised to a 75W85 GL-5 gear oil in accordance with the 2008-2014 FJ Cruiser model recommended gear oils. The updated 75W85 gear oil offers improve pinion and differential bearing lubrication, improved flow, and performance.
- If you are choosing to replace the gear oil in only one of the differentials or only change the transfer case fluid, you can customize your bundle by excluding the front and/or rear gear oils. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Toyota, Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc, Lexus, Lexus International, Subaru, Subaru Corporation, Subaru of America Inc, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Store Credit period