Toyota FJ Cruiser Oil Change Kit - 2010-14 - 4.0L - 0W20 Fully Synthetic Ravenol
7 liters 0W-20 Toyota FJ Cruiser engine oil, oil filter, and hardware for 4.0L applications. Advanced RAVENOL USVO fully synthetic oil technology for added engine protection. Carries Formal License Approval for API SN and ILSAC GF-5 oil standard. Fits 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L V6 models. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU® Toyota FJ Cruiser oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU® Toyota FJ Cruiser Oil Change Kit Includes:
- 7 Liters Of German Full Synthetic RAVENOL USVO ECS 0W20 Motor Oil - Licensed and approved API SN resource-conserving and ILSAC GF-5 motor oil quality standard required for Toyota engines.
- 1 Oil Drain Plug and Washer
- 1 Oil Filter (Mahle)
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL USVO (Ultra Strong Viscosity Oil) and CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) technology which offers the highest quality PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic, low friction motor oil that includes an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL USVO does not break down as quickly as other synthetics and maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during the entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL USVO in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear and longevity.
Look at it from the standpoint of being two or three oil changes in one. Conserve the environment and save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance.
Other noticeable benefits of BLAU® oil change kits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacture specific oil specification requirements
- USVO technology makes possible no shear losses during the entire oil change interval with a dramatic reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Very low evaporation tendency and excellent oxidation stability means, less oil consumption extending the life of expensive emission system components (i.e. DPF, EGR, TWC)
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves
- Avoid low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) issues in GDI engines
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed
- Premium OEM Mahle oil filter designed for extended oil change intervals
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Toyota, Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc, Lexus, Lexus International, Subaru, Subaru Corporation, Subaru of America Inc, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Store Credit period