Toyota 86 Manual Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2017-20 - Fully Synthetic
Starting at $16.95
BLAU Toyota 86 Manual Transmission Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount and spec of replacement gear oil 08885-01513 SAE 75w90 GL-3. Advanced high performance fully synthetic RAVENOL gear oil meets exceeds original special gear oil manual transmission fluid specs. Fits 2017-2020 Toyota 86 Models with manual transmission.
BLAU manual transmission fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits our great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their manual transmission. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium MTF manual transmission fluid. (See the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Toyota 86 manual transmission fluid change kit includes:
- Qty 3 RAVENOL VSG Fully Synthetic 75w90 GL-4 1L. Replacement, equivalent, or exceeds original MG gear oil special II manual transmision fluid part number 08885-01513 SAE 75w90 GL-3. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Toyota 86 manual tranmission fluid change.
BLAU manual transmission fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transmission fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL gear oils and manual transmission fluids are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other manual transmission fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL manual transmission fluids and gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Better shifting in high stress loads due to special additives, outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Improved cold temperature flow and lubrication resulting in smoother initial cold shifts.
- Excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks, low foaming properties, and resistance to internal transmission fluid cavitation.
- Extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Toyota, Toyota Motor Corporation, Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc, Lexus, Lexus International, Subaru, Subaru Corporation, Subaru of America Inc, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Toyota 86 Manual Transmission Fluid Change Capacity: 2.2 liters or 2.3 quarts
Why should you change your Toyota manual transmission fluid? Your Toyota manual transmission has hundreds of moving components. Over time these internal components mesh with one another, begin to wear, and create fine metallic particles. These fine metallic particles contaminate your Toyota MTF manual transmission fluid. This contamination affects your manual transmissions efficiency and long-term performance, causing more friction and wear on transmission components. By having a regular manual transmission fluid service intervals for your Toyota, you will easily extend the life of your transmission. With clean manual transmission fluid, you will be providing clean lubrication for your transmission. This important maintenance interval will support a long lasting well lubricated and protected manual transmission, minimizing chances of costly transmission repairs and problems.
More About RAVENOL Transmission Fluids: RAVENOL transmission fluid is 100% genuine German. Manufactured and bottled in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL mixes and bottles their own proprietary blend and brand of transmission fluid lubricants to the highest European OE quality standards. RAVENOL is unique in that they have TOTAL CONTROL over the QUALITY during their manufacturing process. Their lubricants are manufactured within their own refinery and factory in Germany to the highest European OE quality standards and have been awarded many OE APPROVALS for superior quality.
|OE Part Numbers||0888501513, 08885-01513|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|