VW Beetle Timing Belt Kit - 1998-04 - 1.9L TDI - Enhanced Plus
2004 Owners Must Confirm ALH Engine Code Before Ordering
Fitment Note: 2004 1.9L TDI has two engine code options. An ALH or BEW engine code. This timing belt kit is for the ALH engine code 1.9L TDI. It is the responsibility of 2004 1.9L TDI owners to determine that the engine code is ALH before ordering.
Blauparts goal is to make your TDI VW Beetle timing belt repair job a success. Providing quality components for this crucial repair is our #1 priority. BLAU® INA OEM Base Kit includes components that are supplied by Schaeffler Group, a renowned European Original Equipment (O.E.) manufacturer and engineering partner for decades.
BLAU INA VW Beetle Timing Belt Kit For TDI 1.9 Liter w/ ALH Engine Code
- BLAU® INA Pre-assembled BASE Kit Includes:
- 1 INA Gates Timing Belt [Long Life Carbon Aramid Version]
- 1 INA Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware [Updated 80mm OD and 60mm ID Bearing and Metal Pulley Material]
- 1 Litens Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware [67mm OD and Updated Metal Pulley Material]
- 2 INA Timing Belt Tensioner Idlers w/ Genuine Hardware [28mm OD]
- 1 INA Timing Belt Service Interval Sticker
- Enhanced + Additions:
- 1 Graf Water Pump w/ Gasket O-Ring [Metal Impeller]
- 1 Flennor Gates Serpentine Belt [100,000 Mile Change Interval]
- 1 Thermostat w/ O-Ring
- 1 Viton Front Crankshaft Seal
- 1 Viton Camshaft Seal
- 3 Water Pump Bolts
- 1 Thermostat Housing
- 2 Thermostat Housing Bolts
- 4 Serpentine Pulley Bolts (Lower Crank)
- 1 EGR O-Ring Seal
- 1 Vacuum Pump O-Ring Seal
- 2 Motor Mount to Frame Rail Bolts
- 2 Motor Mount to Engine Bracket Stretch Bolts
- 3 Injection Pump Pulley Bolts
- 4 Valve Cover Bolts
- 2 Wheel Well Fender Skirt Sheet Metal Screws
- 1 Loctite Thread Locking Compound
- 1 Loctite Anti Seize Compound
- 3 Liters G12 Plus German RAVENOL Antifreeze (2 - 1.5L Bottles) Enhanced + Addition
Appropriate amount for complete cooling system flush.
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step VW Beetle Timing Belt Instructions (Available by digital download only. This can be found under the "Related Helpful Info" tab.) Numerous pages and over 30 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines.
ATTN:This kit contains the current factory updated 100,000 mile timing belt and tensioner components. Purchasers with model year 2004 must confirm their engine code is ALH prior to ordering.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2004-2004 Beetle Hatchback - Models w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine Code ALH
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|