VW Beetle Timing Belt Kit - 1998-04 - 1.9L TDI - Enhanced Plus
Fitment Note: 2004 1.9L TDI has two engine code options. An ALH or BEW engine code. This timing belt kit is for the ALH engine code 1.9L TDI. It is the responsibility of 2004 1.9L TDI owners to determine that the engine code is ALH before ordering.
Blauparts goal is to make your TDI VW Beetle timing belt repair job a success. Providing quality components for this crucial repair is our #1 priority. Our Official OE BLAU INA BASE Kit includes the same OE manufactured timing belt and tensioner components that are supplied to VAG (just without the logo)! Take advantage of 25 years of BLAU German automotive excellence. Save hundreds of dollars over dealer prices for the same Official OE quality. We care about our customers and this is reflected in the amount of work and added value put into this kit.
Gen II BLAU® Official O.E.™ VW Beetle Timing Belt Kit For TDI 1.9 Liter w/ ALH Engine Code
- BLAU® INA Pre-assembled BASE Kit Includes:
- 1 INA Gates Timing Belt [Long Life Carbon Aramid Version]
- 1 INA Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware [Updated 80mm OD and 60mm ID Bearing and Metal Pulley Material]
- 1 Litens Timing Belt Tensioner Idler w/ Genuine Hardware [67mm OD and Updated Metal Pulley Material]
- 2 INA Timing Belt Tensioner Idlers w/ Genuine Hardware [28mm OD]
- 1 INA Timing Belt Service Interval Sticker
- Enhanced + Additions:
- 1 Graf Water Pump w/ Gasket O-Ring [Metal Impeller]
- 1 Flennor Gates Serpentine Belt [100,000 Mile Change Interval]
- 1 Thermostat w/ O-Ring
- 1 Viton Front Crankshaft Seal
- 1 Viton Camshaft Seal
- 3 Water Pump Bolts
- 1 Thermostat Housing
- 2 Thermostat Housing Bolts
- 4 Serpentine Pulley Bolts (Lower Crank)
- 1 EGR O-Ring Seal
- 1 Vacuum Pump O-Ring Seal
- 2 Motor Mount to Frame Rail Bolts
- 2 Motor Mount to Engine Bracket Stretch Bolts
- 3 Injection Pump Pulley Bolts
- 4 Valve Cover Bolts
- 2 Wheel Well Fender Skirt Sheet Metal Screws
- 1 Loctite Thread Locking Compound
- 1 Loctite Anti Seize Compound
- 3 Liters G12 Plus German RAVENOL Antifreeze (2 - 1.5L Bottles) Enhanced + Addition
Appropriate amount for complete cooling system flush.
- Blauparts Detailed Step-by-Step VW Beetle Timing Belt Instructions
Numerous pages and over 30 images of detailed step-by-step guidelines.
2004-2004 Beetle Hatchback - Models w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine Code ALH
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.