Rear VW Jetta IV Brake Pads - 1999-05 - Blau SS
Our Rear VW brake pads are performance street brake pads formulated specifically for the size and weight of your VW. They are for those interested in improving stock braking performance. An excellent choice for normal everyday driving, as well as, those who have an aggressive braking style. Our brake pads are made by a leading brake pad manufacturer in Europe that supplies German OE car manufacturers.
Blau SS Series VW Brake Pads Feature:
- Twaron® based composite premix - provides the foundation for an excellent friction material.
- Proprietary composite friction material - produced with positive warm molding technology providing excellent bite and brake pedal control with no fade and low dust. (semi metallic)
- Track tested and great for the street!
- Metal shim backing plate - reduces the vibrations and noise, prevents squealing. (oe dependent)
- Chamfering - eliminates judder and improves the proper bedding of the brake pad into the brake rotor face. (oe dependent)
- High temp powder coating - making the view through your alloy wheels pleasant for a long time.
- OE specification backing plate - prevents brake pad warping during high temperature operation.
- Patented NRS Mechanical Retention System - assures a perfect bonding between the friction material and the backing plate.
- Proprietary adhesive - ensures NRS plate and the friction material is secured under all conditions.
- Scorching - thermal treatment of the friction surface at 600° C creates an instant break in period when installed. It also produces a brake pad that resists brake fade in extreme conditions.
- Formulated specifically for the size and weight of your Audi or VW.
1999-2005 Jetta Mk IV Sedan - Models w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
1999-2005 Jetta Mk IV Sedan - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine
1999-2002 Jetta Mk IV Sedan - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 12 Valve VR6 Engine
2002-2004 Jetta Mk IV Sedan - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve VR6 Engine
2001-2005 Jetta Mk IV Wagon - Models w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine
2001-2005 Jetta Mk IV Wagon - Models w/ 1.9L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve TDI Diesel Engine
2001-2005 Jetta Mk IV Wagon - Models w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder 8 Valve Engine
2001-2002 Jetta Mk IV Wagon - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 12 Valve VR6 Engine
2002-2004 Jetta Mk IV Wagon - Models w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 24 Valve VR6 Engine
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.