Rear Audi TT Brake Rotor - 2000-06 - 239mm - BLAU HCC
Fitment Notes! TT models have 2 completely different rear brake rotor possibilities. They are not interchangeable. These models could have Vented or Non Vented rear brake rotors, depending on the brake code. It is the responsibility of the owners to determine their brake rotor type before ordering and clearly designate 'Vented Brake Rotors'.
Please Note: Brake rotors should always be replaced as a set. To purchase a set please confirm quantity 2 in your cart.
BLAU® HCC (High Carbon Chromium) brake rotors are improved performance brake rotors with a high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium. Our brake rotors are race track tested and great for the street! An excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort, longevity, and aggressive driving.
We performed field testing at Road America race track to test and verify their stopping performance. We race track tested our HCC rotors and compared them to popular performance brake rotors. Reduction in rotor temperature at key track braking points allowed for an average drop from 360° to 200° C! This improvement in heat dissipation and braking efficiency allows our HCC brake rotors to withstand extreme braking conditions, guaranteeing an extended rotor life, preventing premature rotor warping. They were also tested in everyday street conditions from -25°F to +90°F. Our HCC brake rotors offer no unnecessary braking noises in weird weather conditions and are an excellent option for individuals who want instilled driving confident and an excellent OE fitment and look.
- BLAU® HCC brake rotor features:
- A black painted brake rotor hub for to withstands high temperatures and ensures protection against corrosion.
- The perfect formulation of high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr) material provides higher resistance to distortion and thermal cracking.
- Optimal thermal heat dissipation results in shorter stopping distances and improved driving confidence.
- 'Ready-To-Install Technology' - no oil or cosmoline on the brake rotor face reduces noise. No messy clean up when compared to other brands.
- Special machined micro-cut groove pattern on the brake rotor face allows for fast break-in of new rotors and pads and ensures no glazing and constant brake pad renewal.
- Cooler brake rotor temperatures mean less brake fade, shorter stopping distances, improved brake pedal feel and driving confidence.
2004-2006 TT Coupe - Quattro w/ 3.2L 6 Cylinder 12 Valve VR6 Engine and Non-Vented Brake Rotors
2000-2006 TT Roadster - Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and Non-Vented Brake Rotors
2004-2006 TT Roadster - Quattro w/ 3.2L 6 Cylinder 12 Valve VR6 Engine and Non-Vented Brake Rotors
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.