Rear Audi Brake Rotor - A6 Allroad 1999-05 - 255mm - BLAU HCC
Qty 1 BLAU HCC rear Audi brake rotor. Improved performance brake rotors with a high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium and anti-rust coating. Fits 1998-2004 Audi A6 Quattro with 255mm brake rotors code 0N6 and 2001-2005 Audi Allroad models. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact model fitment.
255mm - Qty 1 BLAU® HCC Brake Rotor Disc (Fits 0N6 Brake Code - 255mm OD x 38mm Hat Height)
BLAU® HCC (High Carbon Chromium) brake rotors are improved performance brake rotors with a high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr). Our brake rotors are race track tested and great for the street! An excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort, longevity, and aggressive driving.
BLAU® HCC brake rotor feature:
- Silver anti corrosion rust coating slows down rotor deterioration and allows for a clean attractive look through the wheels.
- 'Ready-To-Install' - No messy clean up with harmful chemicals. No need to clean oil or cosmoline off the brake rotor.
- The perfect formulation of high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr) material provides higher resistance to distortion and thermal cracking.
- Optimal thermal heat dissipation results in shorter stopping distances and improved driving confidence.
- Cooler brake rotor temperatures mean less brake fade, shorter stopping distances, improved brake pedal feel and driving confidence.
We have performed field testing at Road America race track to test and verify our BLAU HCC brake rotor stopping performance. While field testing at the track we have compared our BLAU HCC brake rotors to several other popular performance brake rotors. Reduction in rotor temperature at key track braking points allowed for an average drop from 360° to 200° C! This improvement in heat dissipation and braking efficiency allows our HCC brake rotors to withstand extreme braking conditions, guaranteeing an extended rotor life, preventing premature rotor warping. They were also tested in everyday street conditions from -25°F to +90°F. Our HCC brake rotors offer no unnecessary braking noises in weird weather conditions and are an excellent option for individuals who want instilled driving confident and an excellent OE fitment and look.
Please Note: Brake rotors should always be replaced as a set. To purchase a set of brake rotors add quantity 2 in your cart.
1998-2001 Audi A6 Sedan - Quattro w/ 2.8L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine and 255 x 38mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 0N6)
2002-2004 Audi A6 Sedan - Quattro w/ 3.0L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine and 255 x 38mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 0N6)
2002-2004 Audi A6 Wagon - Quattro w/ 3.0L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Engine and 255 x 38mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 0N6)
2001-2005 Audi Allroad - Quattro w/ 2.7L 6 Cylinder 30 Valve Turbocharged Engine
|OE Part Numbers||4B0615601B|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|