Rear Audi A4 Brake Rotor 2002-05 - 245mm - BLAU HCC
OE Part Number: 8E0 615 601P, 895 615 601A, 8E0 615 601B
Qty 1 BLAU HCC Brake Rotor Disc - OE Part Number: 8E0 615 601B, 8E0 615 601P, 895 615 601A
Please Note: Brake rotors should always be replaced as a set. To purchase a set please confirm you add quantity 2 in your cart.
BLAU® HCC (High Carbon Chromium) brake rotors are improved performance brake rotors with a high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium. Our brake rotors are race track tested and great for the street! An excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort, longevity, and aggressive driving.
We performed field testing at Road America race track to test and verify their stopping performance. We race track tested our HCC rotors and compared them to popular performance brake rotors. Reduction in rotor temperature at key track braking points allowed for an average drop from 360° to 200° C! This improvement in heat dissipation and braking efficiency allows our HCC brake rotors to withstand extreme braking conditions, guaranteeing an extended rotor life, preventing premature rotor warping. They were also tested in everyday street conditions from -25°F to +90°F. Our HCC brake rotors offer no unnecessary braking noises in weird weather conditions and are an excellent option for individuals who want instilled driving confident and an excellent OE fitment and look.
- BLAU® HCC brake rotor features:
- A black painted brake rotor hub for to withstands high temperatures and ensures protection against corrosion.
- The perfect formulation of high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr) material provides higher resistance to distortion and thermal cracking.
- Optimal thermal heat dissipation results in shorter stopping distances and improved driving confidence.
- 'Ready-To-Install Technology' - no oil or cosmoline on the brake rotor face reduces noise. No messy clean up when compared to other brands.
- Special machined micro-cut groove pattern on the brake rotor face allows for fast break-in of new rotors and pads and ensures no glazing and constant brake pad renewal.
- Cooler brake rotor temperatures mean less brake fade, shorter stopping distances, improved brake pedal feel and driving confidence.
2002-2005 A4 Sedan - Non-Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
2002-2005 A4 Wagon - Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
2002-2005 A4 Wagon - Non-Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
2003-2006 A4 Cabriolet - Non-Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.