Rear Audi A4 Brake Rotor 2002-05 - 245mm - BLAU HCC
Qty 1 BLAU HCC rear Audi A4 brake rotor. Improved performance brake rotors with a high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium and anti-rust coating. Fits 2002-2004 Audi A4 and 2003-2006 Audi A4 Cabriolet models with 245mm brake rotors. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact model fitment.
245mm - Qty 1 BLAU HCC Brake Rotor Disc
BLAU® HCC (High Carbon Chromium) brake rotors are improved performance brake rotors with a high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr). Our brake rotors are race track tested and great for the street! An excellent choice for normal everyday driving comfort, longevity, and aggressive driving.
BLAU® HCC brake rotor feature:
- Silver anti corrosion rust coating slows down rotor deterioration and allows for a clean attractive look through the wheels.
- 'Ready-To-Install' - No messy clean up with harmful chemicals. No need to clean oil or cosmoline off the brake rotor.
- The perfect formulation of high carbon cast iron alloy with chromium (Cr) material provides higher resistance to distortion and thermal cracking.
- Optimal thermal heat dissipation results in shorter stopping distances and improved driving confidence.
- Cooler brake rotor temperatures mean less brake fade, shorter stopping distances, improved brake pedal feel and driving confidence.
We have performed field testing at Road America race track to test and verify our BLAU HCC brake rotor stopping performance. While field testing at the track we have compared our BLAU HCC brake rotors to several other popular performance brake rotors. Reduction in rotor temperature at key track braking points allowed for an average drop from 360° to 200° C! This improvement in heat dissipation and braking efficiency allows our HCC brake rotors to withstand extreme braking conditions, guaranteeing an extended rotor life, preventing premature rotor warping. They were also tested in everyday street conditions from -25°F to +90°F. Our HCC brake rotors offer no unnecessary braking noises in weird weather conditions and are an excellent option for individuals who want instilled driving confident and an excellent OE fitment and look.
Please Note: Brake rotors should always be replaced as a set. To purchase a set of brake rotors add quantity 2 in your cart.
2002-2005 Audi A4 Sedan - Non-Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
2002-2005 Audi A4 Wagon - Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
2002-2005 Audi A4 Wagon - Non-Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
2003-2006 Audi A4 Cabriolet - Non-Quattro w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder 20 Valve Turbocharged Engine and 245mm Brake Rotors (Brake Code 1KD)
|OE Part Numbers||8E0615601P, 895615601A, 8E0615601B|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|