Ravenol Motor Oil Euro VI Truck 10W-40 Semi Synthetic 5L
RAVENOL EURO VI Truck SAE 10W-40 is a top quality semi synthetic fuel economy “Low SAPS” year-round multi-grade diesel engine oil based on the latest additive technology combined with very special base oils. This fuel saving lubricant has mainly been developed for heavy diesel engines even under the toughest operation conditions and all the year round. This product is very suitable for EURO 4, EURO 5 and EURO 6 engines in combination with diesel fuel with a low sulfur content.
RAVENOL EURO VI Truck SAE 10W-40 is suitable for application in engines with or without particle filters and exhaust catalysts. The SAE 10W-40 viscosity range ensures reliable cold starting at low ambient temperatures and full lubricity at high operating temperatures. The use of shear stable additives guarantees that the SAE grade 10W-40 is maintained throughout the entire oil change interval.
RAVENOL EURO VI Truck SAE 10W-40 is developed as SHPD Motor oil (Super High Performance Diesel) and is suitable for use in engines with or without particle filter and catalytic converter and the special requirements for Low SAPS Technology. Low sulfur-, phosphor- and ash-content.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- High wear protection
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Excellent detergent and dispersant
- Profitability through low fuel consumption
- Long service life through high oxidation stability
- Excellent cold start performance even at low temperatures, a fast motor-oil penetration
- Very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- Neutrality towards seals
- Low oil consumption due to the low evaporation loss by PAO base oils and HC
- Application Notes: RAVENOL EURO VI Truck SAE 10W-40 is a year round high performance motor oil, especially designed for economic use in exhaust-optimized engines with exhaust after treatment systems. RAVENOL EURO VI Truck SAE 10W-40 is for universal use in all diesel-engines with or without turbo-charging and for use in EURO 4, EURO 5, and EURO 6 engines.
- API CJ-4/SN
- ACEA E9
- Mercedes-Benz MB 228.51
- Cummins CES 20076/77
- Deutz DQC III-10 LA
- MTU Type 3.1 (all MTU engines and DDC engines Series 2000/4000, except Series 1800, 8000, 956 TB31/32/33/34, 1163 TB32 Genset and 60)
- Renault RLD-2
- MACK EO-N
- Scania LDF-2
- MTU Typ 3
- MAN M3477
- VOLVO VDS-3
- Chrysler MS-10902
- Ford WSS-M2C171-E
- Oil Specifications and Quality Standards:
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- Practiced and Tested in Accordance with the Following Fills:
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4PM Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day. Same day shipping does not apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year's Day.
Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
Orders totalling $99 or more qualify for free shipping! Valid on orders shipping to the contiguous 48 U.S. states. Excludes shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and PO boxes. Oversized products are excluded from this offer unless otherwise noted.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.