Ravenol Gear Oil Racing GL-5 1L
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is a fully synthetic racing gear oil based on PAO for use in limited-slip differentials of race cars. It provides excellent wear properties and optimal viscosity-temperature behavior.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance
- Optimal wear protection, along with excellent EP characteristics
- Low foaming even at high speeds
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- Good circuit behavior at low temperatures, while having a low pour point
- Long oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability
- A stable oil film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Reduced transmission noise due to low vibration even in hot oil because of the oil film having good adhesion and excellent LS additives
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is used as a special oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials on race cars.
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- Drexler Lamellen-Self-Locking Differential in BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 and World Touring Car Championship (WTCC)
- Dodge Viper GT3
- Corvette Z06
- Fiat Abarth
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS
Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- API GL-5, LS
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.