Ravenol Gear Oil EPX 90W GL-5 1L
RAVENOL Gear Oil EPX SAE 90 GL-5 is a multi-purpose transmission oil for synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions, axle transmissions, transfer cases, intermediate gear boxes, and ancillary transmissions in vehicles and work machines. RAVENOL Gear Oil EPX SAE 90 GL-5was developed to eliminate seasonal transmission oil changes, and it can be used during winter and summer. Its universal application minimizes the risk of confusion and eases stock-keeping. The balanced additive combination warrants properties such as a high pressure capacity, above average viscosity-temperature properties, high oxidation stability, low solidification points, good wear protection, and sludge prevention.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Optimal cold flow properties
- Outstanding wear protection, even with short trips in winter
- Highly pressure stable lubrication film, thus providing outstanding wear protection under any condition, reduced transmission noise, and optimal transmission efficiency under full loads (with very hot oil)
- Outstanding shearing stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, with no foaming
- No oil thickening or deposits
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Optimal corrosion, rust, and non-ferrous metal protection
- Neutral to sealants, causing the transmission to seal tight, with no oil loss
RAVENOL Gear Oil EPX SAE 90 GL-5 is compatible with all name brand transmission oils. No “flushing” is required when switching to RAVENOL Gear Oil EPX SAE 90 GL-5. RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL-5 is intended for use in manual transmissions, axle-, transfer-, intermediate-, and ancillary gearboxes in vehicles and work machines.
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- API GL-5
- MIL-L-2105 D
- MAN 342 Typ M1
- Mercedes-Benz MB 235. 0
- ZF TE-ML 16C
- ZF TE-ML 05A
- ZF TE-ML 17B
- Ford SQM-2C-9002AA
- ZF TE-ML 19B
- ZF TE-ML 21A
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.