Ravenol Gear Oil EPX 90W GL-5 1L
Monograde hypoid transmission oil for synchronized and not synchronized manual transmissions and for axle transmissions, transfer cases, intermediate gear boxes, ancillary transmissions in vehicles and work machines.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 was developed to eliminate seasonal transmission oil changes.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 guarantees due to the balanced additive combination characteristics like a high pressure absorption capacity, a superior viscosity temperature behaviour, a high oxidation stability, low pour points, a good corrosion protection and non-sludging.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 is compatible with all name brand transmission oils. No "flushing" required when switching to RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5. Use RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 in hypoid gears for hypoid gearbox, manual transmissions, axle drives, distributor and intermediate transmissions in vehicles and working machines.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specification: API GL-5
Recommendations: MIL-L-2105 D, MAN 342 Type M-1, MB 235.0, ZF TE-ML 05A, 16C, 17B, 19B, 21A, Ford SQM-2C-9002AA
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 90 GL 5 offers:
- Optimal cold flow property.
- Outstanding wear protection even with short trips in winter.
- High pressure stable lubrication film, thus outstanding wear protection under any stress
- Reduced transmission noise and the best transmission efficiency under full load, i.e. even with very hot oil.
- Outstanding shearing stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, no foaming
- No oil thickening or deposits
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Extraordinary corrosion protection, no rust, won't harm non-ferrous metals
- Neutral to sealants, transmissions stay tight, no oil loss
To the best of our knowledge all information reflects the current state of findings and our development. Subject to change. Any reference to DIN standards are solely for product description purposes and do not represent a guarantee. If problems occur please consult a technician.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG or any other vehicle manufacture. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Ford Models Requiring Gear Oil Specification or Part Numbers - Ford SQM-2C-9002AA
MAN Models Requiring Gear Oil Specification or Part Numbers - MAN 342 Type M-1
Mercedes-Benz Models Requiring Gear Oil Specification or Part Numbers - MB 235.0
Military Models Requiring Gear Oil Specification or Part Number - MIL-L-2105 D
ZF Models Requiring Gear Oil Specification or Part Numbers - ZF TE-ML 05A, 16C, 17B, 19B, 21A
|MFG Part Numbers||1223202-001-01-999|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|