Ravenol Fluid Fill Extract Syringe - 300CC
RAVENOL Filling and Extraction Syringe is a 300cc transparent heavy duty plastic oil extractor pump syringe which can be used to extract and refill all types of oils and fluids. Its suitable for all types of oils and fluids up to SAE 140. Fluids such as gear oil, atf, mtf, motor oil, brake fluid, and other non-corrosive liquids.
RAVENOL Filling and Extraction Syringe Features:
- 300CC capacity (.34 Liter)
- Dispenses fluid for fast, safe, and clean refilling of fluids
- Easy fluid level measuring indicators on the side of the tank
- 2 oil resistant clear flex hoses measuring 300mm (12inch) in length in two diameters of 9.8mm and 11mm
- Built-in manual hand pump with build in shaft seal
- Disassembled for an easy to clean option
- Great for differential and transfer case oil changes
- Excellent for extracting brake fluid, coolants, and power steering fluid
- Great for extractng fluids from compartments and areas without a drain plug.
How To Use: Fix the required pipe to the head and ensure that the valve at the head of the pump is open and ready for use. Prior to use, turn the handle so that it can be manoeuvred easily.Insert the pipe into the liquid and using the handle, pull the pump up into the cylinder until it is full. Allow the pipe to drain completely and then close the pump valve at the head by turning it so that the liquid which has been suctioned cannot escape. Take the supplied container, open the valve tip once again and release the suctioned liquid by pressing down on the handle.
Please Note: Suitable for use with all non-caustic liquids such as engine oil and brake fluid. Not suitable for use with fuel!
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|MFG Part Numbers||1370180-001-02-000|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|