Ravenol ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid DSG/DCT 4L
RAVENOL DCT/DSG Gear Fluid is semi synthetic gear oil for Dual Clutch Gear DCG. RAVENOL of Germany is at the forefront of developing DCT DSG transmission fluid for the new generation of technology associated with DCT DSG transmission designs. RAVENOL DCT DSG fluid is an advanced semi synthetic gear oil formulated specifically for the unique functions and design intent encompassing dual clutch gear box transmissions. RAVENOLs DCT DSG fluid is a proprietary formulation that allows for extremely efficient transmission shift engagement and virtual slip-free operation, guaranteeing excellent lubricating properties under all driving conditions. Additionally, dual clutch gear transmissions using RAVENOL DCT DSG fluid will experience minimal torque losses and increased fuel mileage. Vehicles using RAVENOL DCT DSG fluid can be subjected to extreme summer heat and low winter temperatures having complete confidence in consistent operation. RAVENOLs DCT DSG high performance fluid formulation meets or exceed manufactures recommended change intervals.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- RAVENOL is the home of DCT DSG transmission fluid innovation
- Excellent lubricating ability and transmission function even at extreme low winter temperature
- Extremely low pore point
- Excellent anti-wear, corrosion resistance, oxidation and thermal stability
- High viscosity index assures extensive lubrication in severely hot conditions or performance applications
- An advanced, innovative additive formula with controlled friction properties giving the ultimate protection
- Slip free smooth shifting
- Complete drive-line efficiency and power delivery for improved torque, BHP and fuel mileage
- Manufactured in Germany
- Meets or exceeds OEM requirements
- RAVENOL DCT, DSG fluid color is the same as the OE factory fill
RAVENOL DCT/DSG Transmission Fluid has been developed especially for dual clutch transmissions of several manufacturers like VW/Audi, Ford, Volvo, Chrysler, Dodge, Mitsubishi and others. It is also recommended for use in Dual Clutch Gear DQ-250 (02E) and DQ-500 (0BT) acc. to VW Part-No. G 052 182 and DL-501 (0B5) acc. to VW Part-No. G 052 529 for S-Tronic of VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda.
NOTE: RAVENOL DCT, DSG is not recommend for just 'topping off' the fluid level in the transmission. Rather, It is advisable to perform a complete transmission fluid change when 'topping off' or replacing the fluid.
- Application Notes
- VW/Audi G 052 182 A2
- VW/Audi TL 52 182 A2
- VW/Audi G 052 529 A2 S-Tronic
- VW/Audi TL 52 529 A2 S-Tronic
- Ford 1490763
- Ford 1490761
- Ford WSS-M2C-936-A
- Ford WSD-M2C00-D2
- Ford XT-11-QDC (USA)
- Motorcraft FML-XT-11-QDC
- Chrysler 68044345 EA
- Volvo 1161838
- Volvo 1161839
- Volvo MPS6 Powershift oil (1161839)
- Mercedes-Benz MB 236.21
- Mitsubishi MZ320065
- Mitsubishi Dia-Queen SSTF-I
- Mitsubishi Dia-Queen SST
- BOT 341
- Peugeot, Citroen 9734.S2 for DCS6 (Peugeot 4007, Citroen C-Crosser)
- Fiat 9.55550-MZ6
- BMW DCTF-1
- BMW 83220440214
- BMW 83222148579
- BMW 83222148578
- BMW 83222147477
- Porsche 0000 043 20
Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.