Ravenol ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid +4 1L
RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid is a synthetic, licensed automatic transmission fluid (ATF) with a unique additive package specifically designed for Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge automatic transmissions. RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid guarantees maximum transmission protection in all operating conditions. RAVENOL ATF+4® Fluid can be mixed with other ATF+4®, ATF+2®, or ATF+3® transmission fluids.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Better protection and performance than ATF+3®
- Extended transmission life
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Better shift quality through a consistent viscosity profile
- Better cold flow properties
- Smooth gear changes at low temperatures
- Less transmission wear when operating at low temperatures
- Better oxidation stability and thermal stability than the previous ATF+3®
- Extended oil life period
- Improved fuel economy
- Longer oil change intervals (has been tested extensively with oil change intervals of about 160,000 km or about 100,000 miles)
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- License-No. 40630041 FCA US LLC (formerly: Chrysler Group LLC)
- Oil Specifications and Quality Standards:
- Mopar 68218057AA
- Mopar 68218058AA
- Mopar 05013457AA
- Mopar 05013458AA
- Mopar MS-9602
- Fiat 9.55550-AV4
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.