Ravenol ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid PDK 1L
RAVENOL PDK Fluid is a fully synthetic automatic transmission fluid developed specifically for the Porsche PDK Dual Clutch Gearboxes. RAVENOL PDK Fluid guarantees maximum wear protection in all operating conditions with special additives and inhibition to ensure the proper operation of the Porsche PDK transmission.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Very good lubrication even at low temperatures in winter
- High and stable viscosity index
- Great oxidation stability
- Extensive protection against wear, corrosion, and foaming
- Excellent friction coefficient
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling performance
- Application Notes: RAVENOL PDK Fluid has been developed especially for use in the 7DT Dual Clutch Gearboxes from Porsche.
- Porsche 911 - 7DT-45HL (500 Nm)
- Porsche 911 4-Wheel-Drive - 7DT-45HLA (500 Nm)
- Porsche Boxster and Cayman - 7DT-45FL (500 Nm)
- Porsche 911 Turbo - 7DT-70HLA (780 Nm)
- Porsche Panamera - 7DT-75 (500/780 Nm)
- Porsche Panamera 4-Wheel-Drive - 7DT-75A (500/780 Nm)
- Porsche PDK
- Porsche 000 043 207 29
- Porsche Oil No. 999.917.080.00
- Transmission Types:
- Practiced and tested in accordance with the following fills:
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.