Ravenol ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Mercon V 4L
RAVENOL Mercron V Fluid is an ATF (automatic transmission fluid) for automatic transmissions produced on the basis of hydrocrack oils and PAO with a special additive package and inhibition which guarantee a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Very good lubricating ability, even at low temperatures in winter
- Provides a high, stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Very good oxidation stability
- Extensive protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Provides a good, balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral behavior against sealing materials
- Neutral behavior because of inhibition towards non-ferrous metals
- Application Notes: RAVENOL MERCON V was specially developed for the use in Ford automatic transmissions. RAVENOL MERCON V guarantees maximum corrosion protection in any operating condition. It is recommended to flush with RAVENOL MERCON V before filling.
- MERCON®V (License-No. M5060502)
Formal Factory Approvals:
- Oil Specifications and Quality Standards:
- Ford WSS-M2C202-B
- Ford XT-5-QMC
- Ford XT-5-5QM
- Ford XT-5-DMC
- Ford 8000045
- Ford ATF E-M5
- Ford 1565889
- Ford 5014519
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.