Ravenol ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid 6HP 1L
RAVENOL 6 Fluid is an advanced automatic transmission oil manufactured in Germany using highest quality base oils and produced on the basis of hydrocrack oils and Poly-alpha-Olefin (PAO). It also includes unique additives and inhibitors which guarantee the perfect function of 6HP automatic transmissions. RAVENOL 6HP automatic transmission fluid was not engineered as a generic transmission fluid intended to cover broad base of applications like other brands of ATF's on the market. RAVENOL of Germany was at the forefront of developing transmission fluid for this new generation of ZF 6 HP (6-motion) series automatic transmission. Due to its high quality PAO base oils and unique additive package, 6HP transmissions are guaranteed maximum wear protection in every operating condition. RAVENOL ATF 6 HP Fluid has a tan brown like color just like the O.E. factory fill.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Engineered additive package specifically for ZF 6HP automatic transmission designs
- Very low pour point
- Excellent lubricating ability and transmission function even at low temperature winter climates
- High, stable viscosity index for excellent transmission performance in all conditions
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Excellent protection against corrosion
- Balanced fluid additive package reduces coefficient of friction resulting in reduced transmission operating temperatures and wear
- High thermal and oxidization stability
- Unique transmission fluid profile allows for excellent cooling capacity.
- Excellent shear stability for high horsepower applications
- Excellent behavior against sealing materials found in ZF 6HP transmissions
- Neutral behavior by inhibition to non-ferrous metals found in ZF 6HP transmissions
- Formulation prevents foam formation for maximum power output and improved efficiencies
- Low evaporation losses
- Tan brown like color just like the O.E. factory fill
RAVENOL 6 HP ATF Fluid was developed for use in the newly developed 6HP-series transmission of ZF 6HP19, 6HP21, 6HP26, 6HP28, 6HP32, 6HP34. RAVENOL 6 HP transmission fluid is backward compatible with for 5-motion automatic transmission 5HP-series produced by ZF (i.e. VW/Audi Tiptronic transmissions). Note: RAVENOL ATF 6 HP transmission fluid is NOT to be used in the 6 HP26A61 which was fitted in VW/Audi models equipped with W12 engines (on these vehicles use only original VW G055 162 A2 blue colored transmission Fluid, ATF) and also 6HP19X transmissions for Audi Q7 models, 6HP19A, 6HP28AF (on these vehicles use only original VW G060 162 A2 green colored transmission Fluid, ATF).
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- BMW ATF Fluid: 83220144137ATF M1375.4
- BMW ATF Fluid: 83220142516
- BMW ATF Fluid:83222305396 (ATF2)
- Ford/Mercron ATF Fluid: SP XT-6-QSP(6R60, 6R75, 6R80)
- ATF Fluid for: 6R60, 6R75, 6R80
- Jaguar ATF Fluid: C2C 8432
- Land Rover ATF Fluid: TYK50 0050
- VW/Audi ATF Fluid: G 055005 A1
- VW/Audi ATF Fluid: G 055005 A2
- VW/Audi ATF Fluid: G 055005 A6
- ZF ATF Fluid: S671 090 252
- ZF ATF Fluid: S671 090 253
- ZF ATF Fluid: S671 090 255
- ZF Life Guard Fluid 6
- Shell ATF Fluid: M1375.4
RAVENOL 6 HP ATF automatic transmission fluid can be used to replace:
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.
Once you press the checkout button, we get moving. Our shipping department has its craft down to a science and we've become known for our careful packaging and fast shipping.
IN STOCK orders placed before 4 p.m. Central Time (Monday–Friday) are shipped the same day*. Be sure to enter the correct billing and shipping address during checkout, as additional verification may delay your order.
*NOTE: Same day shipping doesn't apply if your order is placed over the weekend or on a major U.S. holiday like Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
More Shipping Info
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind the parts we sell. Blauparts provides a limited lifetime warranty from any defect in product material or workmanship for the period of time that you own the vehicle*.
Be sure to save your receipt! It is required as proof of purchase if you need to return a part for warranty.