Ram 2500 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2012-13 BW44
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of Ram 2500 transfer case fluid part number 68089195AA, 68049954AA, 68049954AC, 75w90 front differential gear oil, and 75w90 rear differential gear oil. Fits 2012-2013 Ram 2500 4WD models with BorgWarner transfer case. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment. Excludes NV24 or NV27 type transfer case.
Attention: 2012-2013 Ram 2500 owners must confirm their transfer case type before ordering. 2012-2013 Ram 2500 models were optioned with two transfer case types that use different transfer case fluids. This kit is for the 2012-2013 Ram 2500 models that came with the BorgWarner transfer case. This kit does NOT fit NV24 or NV27 transfer cases. Ram 2500 owners with a NV24 or NV27 transfer case can use kit part number F6A1104-A-BDL.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit for Ram 2500 includes:
- Front Differential - Qty 3 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil VSG 75W-90 GL-5 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended front differential gear oil part numbers 68218654AA, 68218654AB. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required. (Capacity 2.3 liters, 2.45 quarts)
- Rear Differential - Qty 3 to 5 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil VSG 75W-90 GL-5. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended rear differential gear oil part numbers 68218654AA, 68218654AB. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required. (Note: The correct required fluid quantity is dependent on your vehicles rear differential diameter - AAM 10.5" dia. capacity 2.5 liters or 2.6 quarts, AAM 11.5" dia. capacity 3.5-4.2 liters 3.8-4.5 quarts. Depending on your rear differential outer diameter size, adjust the cart quantity of the RAVENOL VSG 75W-90 GL-5 according to your differential application.)
- Transfer Case - Qty 2 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Transfer Case Fluid BW44 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended BorgWarner transfer case fluid part numbers 68089195AA, 68049954AA, 68049954AC. Specifically formulated as an improved transfer case fluid for BorgWarner 44 transfer cases. Improved lubricating properties, enhanced wear protection, better pressure load and shear stability, and enhanced resistance to corrosion. (Capacity 1.6 liters, 1.7 quarts)
Differential gear oil and transfer case fluid specification capacity notes:
- The 2012-2013 Ram 2500 recommends the use of SAE 75W90 API GL-5 gear oil in both front and rear differentials. Note: Ram specifically states that limited slip friction modifier additive is NOT required for limited-slip rear axles used in 2012-2013 Ram 2500 4x4 trucks.
- Our recommended RAVENOL VSG 75W-90 GL-5 is a high performance gear oil based on premium fully synthetic base oil and meets or exceeds all original OEM gear oil recommendation requirements for the front and rear differentials in the 2012-2013 Ram 2500 4x4 trucks.
- Due to some controversy and opinion some still prefer to use a limited slip friction modifier additive in the Ram 2500 rear differential despite the factory recommendation that it's not required. If you prefer a gear oil with limited slip friction modifier additives included in the formulation, please use RAVENOL LS 75W-90 GL-5 Limited Slip in place of the RAVENOL VSG 75W-90 GL-5 for your rear differential gear oil (See related items below). Please adjust your cart quantity of the RAVENOL VSG 75W-90 GL-5 to reflect your desired gear oil quantity and preference. No additional limited slip friction modifier additives are required when using RAVENOL LS 75W-90 GL-5 Limited Slip gear oil.
- If you are choosing to replace only one of your differentials gear oil, just changing the transfer case fluid, or have a 2WD truck, you can customize your bundle by excluding either of the gear oils or the transfer case fluid. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2012-2013 Ram 2500 Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine with BorgWarner Transfer Case
|Store Credit period