Ram 1500 TRX Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2021-22
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of Ram 1500 TRX transfer case fluid part number 68049954AC, 75w-85 front differential gear oil, and 75w-140 rear differential gear oil. Fits 2021-2022 Ram 1500 TRX transfer case fluid and differential gear oil change applications. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer cases. All kits include the recommended specifications and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle model. Everything in one convenient kit for your convenience (see the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit).
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit for Ram 1500 TRX includes:
- Front Differential - Qty 2 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS 1 Liter. Improved high-performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended front differential gear oil part numbers 68210057AA, 68210057AB. The special formulation of DGL and the use of full synthetic PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin) makes it a unique product for use in all vehicle's differential designs, both with and without limited slip features requiring 75W85 GL-5. No limited-slip friction modifiers are required. (Capacity 1.4 liters, 1.5 quarts)
- Rear Differential - Qty 3 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Gear Oil SLS 75W-140 GL-5 LS 1 Liter. Improved high-performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended rear differential gear oil part numbers 68218657AB, 4874469, 68218657AA, 68218657CA, 68218658CA. The special formulation of SLS and the use of full synthetic PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin) makes it a unique product for use in all vehicle differential designs, both with and without limited slip features requiring 75W-140 GL-5. No additional limited-slip friction modifiers are required. (Capacity 2.7 liters, 2.85 quarts)
- Transfer Case - Qty 2 Ravenol Fully Synthetic Transfer Case Fluid BW44 1 Liter. Improved high-performance transfer case fluid. Meets or exceeds the original recommended BorgWarner transfer case fluid part numbers 68089195AA, 68049954AA, 68049954AC. Specifically formulated as an improved transfer case fluid for BorgWarner 44/48 type transfer cases. Improved lubricating properties, enhanced wear protection, better pressure load, and shear stability, and enhanced resistance to corrosion. (Capacity 1.8 liters, 1.9 quarts)
Transfer case fluid and differential fluid capacity and specification notes:
- If you are choosing to replace the gear oil in only one of the differentials or only change the transfer case fluid, you can customize your bundle by excluding the front and/or rear gear oils. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
- Currently, the recommended Ram 1500 TRX fluid fill capacity for the 48-13 transfer case is 1.8 liters or 1.9 quarts. Some have reported claims of a different transfer case fluid capacity and suggest around 2.3 liters or 2.5 quarts. If you desire an extra liter of transfer case fluid, please adjust the cart quantity to 3.
- Currently, the 2021-2022 Ram 1500 TRX owner's manual does not give any transfer case fluid recommendations. The Ram TRX is equipped with the BorgWarner 48-13 transfer case and according to recent OEM part catalog lookups and vehicle fitment lists, the recommended RAM 1500 TRX transfer case fluid is part number 68049954AC.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold-temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel-saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, New Venture Gear, any other vehicle, or vehicle component manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Store Credit period