Ram 1500 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2017-22
Starting at $19.95
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of Ram 1500 transfer case fluid part number 68089195AA, 68049954AA, 68049954AC, 75w85 front differential gear oil, and 75w90 rear differential limited slip gear oil. Fits 2017-2018 Ram 1500 4WD, 2019-2022 Ram 1500 Classic 4WD, and 2019 Ram 1500 4WD models. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
Please Note: According to recent OEM part catalog lookups and vehicle fitment lists, the recommended 2019-2022 RAM 1500 48-11 and 48-12 transfer case fluid is part number 68049954AC. Confirm with your dealer.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer cases. All kits include the recommended specifications and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle model. Everything in one convenient kit for your convenience (see the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit).
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit for Ram 1500 includes:
- Front Differential - Qty 2 Ravenol DGL 75W-85 GL-5 Fully Synthetic Gear Oil 1 Liter. Improved high-performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended front differential gear oil part numbers 68210057AA, 68210057AB. No limited slip friction modifiers are required. (Capacity 1.1 liters, 1.16 quarts)
- Rear Differential - Qty 3 Ravenol 75W-90 GL-5 Synthetic Limited Slip Gear Oil 1 Liter. Improved high-performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended rear differential gear oil MS-9763 68218655AC, MS-A0160, 68340460AA and limited-slip additive MS-10111 04318060AD. No additional limited-slip friction modifiers are required when using Ravenol LS 75W-90 gear oil. (Capacity 2.2-2.9 liters or 2.3-3.0 quarts)
- Transfer Case - Qty 2 Ravenol Fully Synthetic BW44 Transfer Case Fluid 1 Liter. Improved high-performance replacement specifically formulated for improved performance in BorgWarner 44 series transfer cases where MOPAR transfer case fluid numbers 68089195AA, 68049954AA, 68049954AC are specified. Improved lubricating properties and wear protection. Improved pressure load resistance and greater shear stability with enhanced resistance to corrosion. (Capacity 1.4 liters, 1.47 quarts)
Transfer case fluid and differential fluid capacity notes:
- If you are choosing to replace only one of your differential gear oils or just changing the transfer case fluid. Please adjust the cart quantity of the gear oils or transfer case fluid in accordance with your desired differential or transfer case fluid fill capacity and fluid quantity.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold-temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel-saving characteristics through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2017-2018 Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 3.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine
2019-2022 Ram 1500 Classic Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine with BorgWarner 44 Transfer Case
2019-2022 Ram 1500 Classic Truck - 4WD 3.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine with BorgWarner 44 Transfer Case
2019-2019 Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 5.7 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged V8 Gasoline Engine with BorgWarner 48-11 and 48-12 Transfer Case
2019-2019 Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 3.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine with BorgWarner 48-11 and 48-12 Transfer Case
|OE Part Numbers||MS-9763, 68218655CA, 68218655AA, 68218655AB, 68218656CA, 68218654AA, 05010320AA, 05102232AA, MS-10111, 04318060AD, 04318060AC, 04318060AB, 04318060AS, MS-10111, 04318060AB, 68210057AA, 68210057AB, 68089195AA, 68049954AA, MS-A0160, 68340460AA|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|