Ram 1500 Motor Oil Change Kit - 2019-21 - 3.6L - 0w20
6 liters 0W-20 Ram 1500 engine oil, oil filter, and hardware for 3.6L V6 applications. Fits 2019-2021 Ram 1500 3.6L V6 models. Advanced RAVENOL USVO fully synthetic oil technology exceeds recommended MS-6395 motor oil quality specification. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm model fitment.
BLAU Ram 1500 oil change kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, proper oil specification, premium oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see image for whats included).
BLAU Ram 1500 oil change kit features:
- 6 Liters of German Fully Synthetic RAVENOL DFE 0W20 USVO Technology Engine Oil - Meets or Exceeds recommended FCA MS-6395 oil quality specification, performance characteristics, and viscosity requirements for the 3.6L V6 engine.
- 1 Oil Filter (Mahle/Genuine)
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL USVO (Ultra Strong Viscosity Oil) with CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) technology which offers the highest quality PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based fully synthetic low friction oils and an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL USVO does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL USVO in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear, longevity, and performance.
Two oil changes in one. You can now run your oil for a longer period, conserve the environment, save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle’s maintenance with BLAU high performance oil change kits.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements.
- USVO technology makes possible no shear losses during the entire oil change interval with a dramatic reduction in engine friction induced heat and wear.
- Utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
- High viscosity index because of its formulation with special base oils, improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engines warm up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- No NOx oxidation, oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- Avoids LSPI low speed pre-ignition issues commonly associated with modern GDI engines.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application.
Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2019-2021 Ram 1500 Truck - 4WD 3.6L 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Engine Oil Change Kit
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|