Porsche Macan Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2015-21 - Standard Diff
BLAU Porsche Macan Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount specifications and types of high-performance Porsche transfer case fluid, differential fluids and gear oils. Used for changing the transfer case, differential, and gear assembly fluids in the 2015-2021 Porsche Macan models with the standard non-locking or non-limited slip rear differential. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm exact model fitment and Porsche gear oil requirements.
Attention: 2015-2021 Porsche Macan owners must confirm their rear differential type before ordering. These models were optioned with two rear differential types, a standard non-limited slip rear differential, or limited slip rear differential. The limited slip rear differential is also be referenced as a locking rear differential or with electronic differential lock. The correct fluid types and quantities for changing the rear differential fluid depends on your vehicle rear differential type. This kit FITS the 2015-2021 Porsche Macan models with the standard non-limited slip rear differential. This kit DOES NOT FIT the limited-slip rear differential. Porsche Macan owners with a limited slip rear differential can use kit part number F6A1123-A-BDL. The Macan standard rear differential type can be identified by NOT having an electronic actuator motor mounted to the passenger side right of the differential.
BLAU Porsche Macan Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit is the perfect choice for discriminating owners who desire the best and highest quality products. Our kits were created for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and ensure the longevity of their Porsche's driveline. Our convenient kits include the correct specification type and amount of premium RAVENOL gear oils for changing your 2015-2021 Porsche Macan transfer case, gear assembly and non-locking rear differential fluid. (See the product image showing what exactly is included in this kit.)
BLAU Porsche Macan Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit with Standard Non-Limited Slip Rear Differential Includes:
- Front Differential and Gear Assembly Fluid - Qty 5 RAVENOL MTF-2 Fully Synthetic 75W-80 GL-4 Gear Oil 1 Liter Bottle. High performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended Porsche gear oil specs. Note: This fluid is used in the synchromesh gearbox assembly area of the 7-speed DL501 DSG/PDK transmission to lubricate the front differential and gear assembly. This is also referred to by some as the MTF gear oil area of the transmission. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Porsche Macan gear assembly fluid change. The gear assembly fluid change capacity is 4.1 liters or 4.33 quarts.
- Rear Differential Fluid - Qty 2 RAVENOL VSG Fully Synthetic 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil 1L Bottle. High performance replacement gear oil compatible with the original recommended Porsche Macan rear differential oil specs (non-limited slip rear differential version). Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Porsche Macan standard rear differential fluid change. The standard non-locking aka non-limited slip rear differential fluid change capacity is 1.2 liters or 1.26 quarts.
- Center Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 1 RAVENOL DTF-1 Fully Synthetic Transfer Case Fluid 1 Liter Bottle. High performance replacement transfer case fluid compatible with the original recommended Porsche transfer case fluid specs. Specifically formulated as an improved transfer case fluid. See RAVENOL DTF-1 fluid benefits at www.ravenol.de under company and oil tests. Adequate quantity of fluid for a complete Porsche Macan transfer case fluid change. The transfer case fluid change capacity is 0.58 liter or 0.61 quart.
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit Benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube, and, in most cases, an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended fluid change intervals. Blau, Blauparts, and Ravenol are not affiliated with Porsche, Porsche Cars North America Inc, Porsche Center Stuttgart GmbH, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, PAG, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2015-2018 Porsche Macan SUV - AWD 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine with 7-Spd PDK Transmission and Standard Non-Locking Non-Limited Slip Rear Differential (S, GTS)
2019-2021 Porsche Macan SUV - AWD 3.0 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine with 7-Spd PDK Transmission and Standard Non-Locking Non-Limited Slip Rear Differential (S)
2015-2018 Porsche Macan SUV - AWD 3.6 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine with 7-Spd PDK Transmission and Standard Non-Locking Non-Limited Slip Rear Differential (Turbo)
2017-2021 Porsche Macan SUV - AWD 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine with 7-Spd PDK Transmission and Standard Non-Locking Non-Limited Slip Rear Differential (Base)
2020-2021 Porsche Macan SUV - AWD 2.9 Litre 24 Valve Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine with 7-Spd PDK Transmission and Standard Non-Locking Non-Limited Slip Rear Differential (GTS, Turbo)
|Store Credit period