Porsche Macan Motor Oil Change Kit - 2015-18 - 3.6T - 0W40
8 liters of 0W-40 Porsche Macan engine oil specification, oil filter, and hardware for 2015-18 3.6L turbo gasoline model. Advanced RAVENOL USVO fully synthetic oil technology with Porsche A40 oil specification. Fits 2015-2018 Porsche Macan Turbo 3.6L model. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU Porsche Macan oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, proper oil specification, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Porsche Macan oil change kit features:
- 8 Liters of German Fully Synthetic RAVENOL SSL 0W40 USVO Motor Oil - Carries OEM Approval for the Porsche A40 oil quality standard required for Porsche Macan 3.6 turbo engine. Adequate quantity for oil change.
- 1 Oil Filter with O-ring (Mahle)
- 1 Drain Plug Washer (OEM)
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL USVO (Ultra Strong Viscosity Oil) with CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) technology which offers the highest quality PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based fully synthetic low friction oils and an advanced German engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL USVO does not break down as quickly as other synthetic oils and maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during an entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL USVO in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear, longevity, and performance.
Two oil changes in one. You can now run your oil for a longer period, conserve the environment, save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance with our high performance oil change kits.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements.
- USVO technology makes possible no shear losses during the entire oil change interval with a dramatic reduction in engine friction induced heat and wear.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engines warm up phase.
- Protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions with good soot absorption and dispersion.
- No NOx oxidation, oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter specifically designed for your engine and extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application.
Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Volkswagen of America (VwoA), Volkswagen AG, Audi of America, Audi AG or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|