Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X SST Transmission Fluid Change Kit - 2008-15 - 6 Spd - Eurol
BLAU Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X SST Fluid Change Kit includes 8 liters of Mitsubishi DiaQueen SSTF-1 transmission fluid, SST transmission filter, and hardware. Eurol DCF is a special, fully synthetic dual-clutch oil formulation with unique high-performance clutch friction properties and lubricating characteristics. Eurol DCF Fluid was developed in racing and motorsports for the perfect lubrication in Mitsubishi wet clutch style SST transmission fluid applications. Fits 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR models with 6-speed SST transmission. It also fits the 2009-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart models with 6-speed SST transmission. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution SST Transmission Fluid Change Kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve their performance, fuel efficiency and add to the longevity of their transmission. This kit includes Eurol DCF 1404 Transmission Fluid which uses a special, fully synthetic dual-clutch oil formulation with unique high-performance clutch friction properties and lubricating characteristics for the perfect function of the twin-clutch Mitsubishi SST Sportronic Shift Transmission design, even under racing conditions. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium transmission fluid, along with the filter, seals, and related hardware for your vehicle make and model—everything in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what is included in this kit).
BLAU Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution SST Transmission Fluid Filter Change Kit Includes:
- 8 Liters of Eurol DCF 1404 Fully Synthetic Dual Clutch Fluid developed and engineered for the Mitsubishi twin-clutch style SST 6-speed transmission. Meets or exceeds the Mitsubishi DiaQueen SSTF-1 fluid quality specification recommended for use in Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6-speed SST transmissions. Adequate quantity of fluid for a filter and fluid change. Amber tinted fluid color. See the Related Helpful Info tab for fill capacity notes.
- 1 SST transmission filter
- 1 SST transmission filter cover cap
- 1 SST transmission filter housing O-ring seal
Check out our cost-effective fluid transfer hand pump for filling transmissions (sold separately) that attaches to most 1-liter bottles to see info and instructions on how to use it.
Dual Clutch Fluid Features and Benefits:
- Eurol DCF 1404 is a fully synthetic fluid designed explicitly for double-clutch transmissions.
- Excellent for use in everyday driving. However, the performance level of Eurol DCF 1404 is exceptional and can be used for high-performance and motorsport racing applications.
- Special fully synthetic oil formulation with friction properties designed for extreme pressure capabilities and a high viscosity index.
- Excellent transmission shifting in normal everyday driving and extreme driving and cold winter and hot summer climate circumstances.
- Eurol DCF 1404 maintains high-performance lubricating properties and benefits even when subjected to extended change intervals.
- Very stable high viscosity index with excellent resistance against oxidation, foaming, and aging.
Why change your Mitsubishi Lancer SST transmission fluid and filter?
Your SST transmission has hundreds of moving components. Over time these internal components mesh with one another, begin to wear, and create fine metallic particles. These fine metallic particles contaminate your SST transmission fluid and plug the transmission filter. This contamination affects your transmission's efficiency and long-term performance, causing more friction and wear on transmission components. By having a regular transmission fluid and filter service interval for your SST, you will easily extend the life of your transmission. With clean SST fluid and a fresh transmission filter, you will be providing clean lubrication and proper filtration for your transmission. This critical maintenance interval will support a long-lasting well-lubricated, protected transmission, minimizing the chances of costly transmission repairs and problems.
Eurol has been Europe's premier manufacturer of world-class, high-quality engine oils, transmission fluids, and lubricants from the Netherlands for over 40 years. Their "Quality is in our nature" promise is ingrained in every Eurol product. Offering a wide range of approved and OEM-specified lubricants in over 80 countries around the globe, they have a passionate dedication to ensuring vehicles and machines are perfectly lubricated under all conditions.
Always consult your service manual and confirm your application's specific fluid and oil requirements. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Mitsubishi Motors, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, MMC, Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc, MMNA, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only. They are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2009-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Sedan - AWD 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine with 6-Speed SST Twin Clutch Transmission
|Store Credit period