Mercedes ML250 Oil Change Kit - 2015 - 2.1L BlueTEC Diesel - 5W30 Synthetic Ravenol
BLAU Mercedes ML250 Oil Change Kit includes 7 liters of 5w30 weight engine oil, oil filter, and hardware for the 2015 2.1L diesel engine. Oil meets recommended Mercedes MB 229.51 and 229.52 oil specification quality approvals. Advanced RAVENOL CleanSynto synthetic oil technology for a quality Mercedes diesel oil change. Fits 2015 Mercedes ML250 diesel oil change services. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your exact oil change service fitment.
Our BLAU oil change kits for Mercedes ML250 models are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their engine. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, proper oil specification, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle. Everything is for your convenience in one kit. (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU® Mercedes ML250 Diesel Oil Change Kit Features:
- 7 Liters Of German RAVENOL HLS 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil - Formal Mercedes-Benz approved diesel oil quality standards MB 229.51 and MB 229.52 as required for the Mercedes ML250 2.1L diesel engine.
- 1 Oil Filter and O-ring Seals (Mahle)
- 1 Drain Plug Crush Washer (Not Pictured)
- 1 Oil Change Interval Tag (Not Pictured)
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) low-friction motor oil that includes an advanced German-engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL CleanSynto maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during the entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL CleanSynto in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear and longevity.
You can now run your oil for a longer period, conserve the environment, and save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance with our high-performance oil change kits.
BLAU oil change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufacture-specific oil specification requirements.
- Clean Synto technology reduces wear and fuel consumption through a reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine warm-up phase.
- Low evaporation tendency and excellent oxidation stability mean less oil consumption extending the life of expensive emission system components (i.e. GPF, TWC, EGR).
- HTHS 3.5mPa*s high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils.
- Developed for fuel economy and energy conserving in modern gasoline engines.
- Normal and extended oil change intervals (until 50.000 km or 2 years possible-see your owner manual).
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter (see image) designed for extended oil change intervals.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz AG, Mercedes-Benz USA LLC, MBUSA, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|