Lexus GX 460 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2010-21
BLAU Lexus GX460 Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of 75w Toyota transfer case fluid part number 08885-81080 and 75w85 differential gear oil 08885-02506. Fits 2010-2021 Lexus GX460 4WD models.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU Lexus GX 460 transfer case differential fluid change kit includes:
- Qty 2 Ravenol Gear Oil MTF-1 75W-85 1 Liter. Replacement and equivalent to Toyota front end differential gear oil part number 08885-02506. (Capacity 1.4 liters, 1.47 quarts)
- Qty 2 Ravenol Gear Oil MTF-3 75W 1 Liter. Replacement and equivalent to Toyota center transfer case fluid part numbers 08885-81080 US spec and 08885-81081 Euro spec. (Capacity 1.4 liters, 1.47 quarts)
- Qty 3 Ravenol Gear Oil MTF-1 75W-85 1 Liter. Replacement and equivalent to Toyota rear end differential gear oil part number 08885-02506. (Capacity 2.7 liters, 2.85 quarts)
Differential fluid capacity note:
- If you're choosing to only replace the gear oil in one of the differentials, please adjust the cart quantity of the 75W-85 gear oil in accordance to your desired differential fill capacity and fluid quantity.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|OE Part Numbers||08885-02506, 08885-81080, 08885-81081|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|