Land Rover Discovery Oil Change Kit - 2017-20 - 3.0L Diesel - 5W30 Synthetic Ravenol
6 liters 5W-30 Land Rover Discovery diesel motor oil, oil filter, and hardware for 2017-20 3.0L diesel applications. Highly advanced RAVENOL CleanSynto synthetic oil technology carries OEM Approved Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005, ACEA C1 oil standard.
BLAU® Land Rover Discovery oil change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. All kits include the correct amount of premium RAVENOL oil, OEM oil filter, and hardware for your vehicle.
BLAU® oil change kit features:
- 6 Liters of German Synthetic RAVENOL FLJ 5W30 Clean Synto Motor Oil - Carries OEM approval for Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5005 motor oil quality standard required for Land Rover V6 diesel engines.
- 1 Oil Filter (Mann or Mahle) (IMPORTANT Installation Tips - Click here and read about how the improved Mahle oil filter is different from the OE filter)
Our oil change kit features RAVENOL CleanSynto (Clean Synthetic) low-friction motor oil that includes an advanced German-engineered additive package that outperforms other synthetic oils for a longer duration of time.
RAVENOL CleanSynto maintains an extremely high oil viscosity index, providing excellent lubrication properties during the entire extended oil change interval. Run RAVENOL CleanSynto in your engine for more miles with less frequent oil changes, without compromising engine wear and longevity.
Look at it from the standpoint of being two or three oil changes in one. Conserve the environment and save valuable time and money without compromising on your vehicle's maintenance with BLAU® high-performance oil change kits.
Other noticeable benefits of BLAU® oil change kits:
- RAVENOL oil features factory OEM approvals or exceeds your vehicle manufactures specific oil specification requirements.
- Clean Synto technology reduces wear and fuel consumption by a reduction in engine friction-induced heat and wear.
- Improved fuel mileage, reducing engine emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Excellent cold start lubrication properties ensure optimum lubrication during the engine's warm-up phase.
- Low evaporation tendency and excellent oxidation stability mean less oil consumption, extending the life of expensive emission system components (i.e. DPF, EGR).
- HTHS 2.9mPa*s high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils.
- Developed for fuel economy and energy conservation in EURO VI, EURO V, and EURO IV diesel engines.
- Normal and extended oil change intervals (until 50.000 km or 2 years possible-see your owner manual).
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone, and on valves.
- A quieter running engine (i.e. valve train components) is typically noticed.
- Premium OEM oil filter (see image) designed for extended oil change intervals.
Always consult your service manual to confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your exact vehicle application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. This product description, claims, and specifications are approximate values and are subject to change due to manufacturer fluctuations. Blau, Blauparts, and Ravenol are not affiliated with Jaguar Land Rover Automotive PLC or Jaguar Land Rover Limited, its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, its licensors, any other vehicle, or vehicle part manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing or article are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Refund period||30 days|
|Store Credit period||90 days|