Jeep Wrangler Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2018-21 M220 RAVENOL
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of Jeep Wrangler transfer case fluid, 75w85 front differential gear oil, and 75w85 rear differential gear oil. Fits 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler 4WD models with M220 sales code DRE or DRF rear differential. See vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
Attention: 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler owners must confirm their rear differential axle type before ordering. Note: 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler models were optioned with two rear differential types that use different gear oils. This kit is for 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler models that came equipped with the M220 rear differential axle, sales code DRE or DRF that uses 75W-85 GL-5 gear oil. This kit does NOT fit M200 rear differential axles, sales code DRZ. M200 DRZ rear axle differentials use 75W-140 GL-5 gear oil. Jeep Wrangler owners with a M200 sales code DRZ rear differential axle can use kit part number F6A1110-A-GRP.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today’s discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit for Jeep Wrangler includes:
- Front and Rear Differentials - Qty 3 Fully Synthetic Ravenol Gear Oil DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended differential gear oil part numbers 68210057AA, 68210057AB, 05136035AA, 05136035AB, 05136035AC. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required. (Front differential capacity 1 liter or 1.05 quarts. Rear differential capacity 1.4 liters or 1.47 quarts.)
- Transfer Case - Qty 2 Ravenol Synthetic ATF+4® 1 Liter (License-No. 40630041 FCA US LLC). Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended transfer case fluid. Specifically formulated for MS-9602 specification or ATF+4® applications. Formulated for maximum wear protection in all operating conditions. Extensively tested with longer fluid change intervals of about 99,000 miles of 160,000 km. (Capacity 1.7 liters or 1.79 quarts)
Differential gear oil and transfer case fluid specification capacity notes:
- The 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler recommends the use of SAE 75W85 API GL-5 gear oil in both front and M220 rear differentials. The M220 rear axle differential is also known as a Dana 35.
- Our recommended RAVENOL DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS is a high performance gear oil based on premium fully synthetic PAO group 4 base oil and meets or exceeds all original OEM gear oil recommendation requirements for the front and rear differentials in the 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler 4WD models.
- Ravenol DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS includes limited slip additives in its formulation. No additional limited slip additives are required when using this gear oil in Jeep Wrangler limited slip rear differentials.
- When using Ravenol DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS in open or non limited slip front or rear differentials the limited slip additives included in the formulation will not adversely affect differential performance.
- If you are choosing to replace only one of your differentials gear oil or just changing the transfer case fluid. Please adjust the cart quantity of the gear oils or transfer case fluid in accordance with your desired differential or transfer case fluid quantity and fill capacities.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler SUV - 4WD 2.0 Litre 16 Valve Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine with M220 Rear Differential Sales Code DRE or DRF
|OE Part Numbers||MS-10111, 04318060AB, 4318060AD, 4318060AC, 4318060AS, 4318060BS, 05136035AD, 05136035AA, 05136035AB, 05136035AC, 5136035AD, MS-9602, MS-9602-F, 05013458AA, 04798234, 04741729, 04773591, 04467724, 05010125AC, 05013458MA, 05010125AA, 04773591AC, 05093764AA|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|