Jeep Wrangler Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit 1997-17 Eurol
BLAU Jeep Wrangler Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of 80W90 MS-9020 Jeep front and rear differential fluids, as well as MS-9602 Jeep transfer case fluid types. Fits 1997 - 2017 Jeep Wrangler gear oil requirements. Eurol gear oils and transfer case fluids contain Dakar rally-winning quality and lubrication technology based on unique synthetic formulations for the best Jeep Wrangler differential gear oil and transfer case fluid change performance. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm your Jeep Wrangler gear lube change service fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium Eurol transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
Attention: This Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit is for Jeep Wrangler models without trailer tow package. Most Jeep Wrangler models were sold WITHOUT trailer tow package. However, if your Wrangler is optioned with the trailer tow package please see the differential specification notes below.
BLAU Jeep Wrangler transfer case differential fluid change kit includes:
- Front Differential - Qty 2 Eurol Hypoid Gear Oil TDL 80W90 GL-5 1 Liter. High-performance replacement equivalent to Jeep Wrangler differential fluid specification MS-9020 and part numbers 04874468AA, 68218041AA. (See Mopar limited slip friction additive notes below). Note: The replacement fluid quantity varies depending on the type of front differential you have in your vehicle. The front differential fluid capacity for 1997-06 models with 2.4L L4, 2.5 L4, (4 Cylinder engine) and 4.0L (V6 engine) is 1.2-1.9 liters or 1.8-2.0 quarts. For 2007-17 models with 3.8L V6, 3.6L V6 engine equipped with either type 186 Dana-30 is 1.0 liter, or 1.05 quarts or type 216 Dana-44 is 1.3 liters, or 1.37 quarts. We recommend you purchase the default quantity of (2) to be sure you have enough to refill all differential types noted under all circumstances.
- Rear Differential - Qty 3 Eurol Hypoid Gear Oil TDL 80W90 GL-5 1 Liter. High-performance replacement equivalent to Jeep Wrangler differential fluid spec MS-9020 and part numbers 04874468AA, 68218041AA. (Additional Mopar limited slip friction additive is required for models with a limited slip rear differential, also known as Trac Lock.) Note: The replacement fluid quantity varies dependent on the type of rear different type you have. The rear differential fluid capacity for 1997-06 models with 2.4L L4, 2.5 L4, (4 Cylinder engine) and 4.0L (V6 engine) is 1.7-1.9 liters, or 1.8-2.0 quarts. From 2007-17 3.8L and 3.6L V6 engine the rear differential capacity is 2.25 liters, or 2.37 quarts. We recommend you purchase the default quantity of (3) to be sure you have enough to refill all differential types noted under all circumstances.
- Front and Rear Limited Slip Differentials with Trac-Lock - Qty 2 Mopar Limited Slip Additive 4oz. Models with limited slip differentials known as Trac Lock should add an additional limited slip additive when refilling the differentials with new gear oil. It is recommended to add (1) 4oz. bottle to each differential.
- Transfer Case Fluid - Qty 1 or 2 Eurol Fully Synthetic ATF 1100 1 Liter. High-performance replacement is equivalent to Jeep Wrangler transfer case fluid spec MS-9602 or ATF +4. Note: The replacement fluid quantity required varies dependent on your vehicle year and transfer case type. For 1997-02 transfer case type NV231, the fluid capacity is 1.2 liters, or 1.26 quarts. For 2002-06 transfer case type NV231, the fluid capacity 1.0 liter, or 1.05 quarts, For 2002-17 transfer case type fluid NV241, the capacity 1.9 liters or 2.0 quarts. We recommend you purchase the default quantity of (2) to be sure you have enough to refill all transfer case types noted under all circumstances.
Differential fluid info and capacity notes:
- 1997 - 2017 Jeep Wrangler models without the trailer tow package recommend the use of SAE 80W90 API GL-5 gear oil in both front and the rear differentials.
- Most Jeep Wrangler models were sold WITHOUT trailer tow package. However, if your Wrangler is optioned with the trailer tow package Jeep does recommends the use of SAE 75W-140 GL-5 gear oil in the rear differential. If you have a Jeep Wrangler with trailer tow package please substitute the 80W90 rear differential gear oil quantity, and follow the link in the Related Items below and add the 75W-140 gear oil.
- Models with limited slip differentials or Trac Lock will require you add an additional limited slip additive to the gear oil.
- The formulation of Eurol HPG gear oil makes it a truly unique product for vehicle differential designs requiring a 80W90 GL-5. Excellent performance in all operating conditions, whether daily driving, trailering, or extreme off-road.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- Eurol transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in the Netherlands, Europe!
- Eurol applies its Dakar rally-winning know-how, technologies using superior synthetic base oils, and advanced engineered additive formulations to make gear oils that outperform other brands.
- Eurol transfer case and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufacturer's required specifications and are engineered for extended long-life fluid change intervals.
- Robust high load-carrying capacity for excellent absorption of sudden peak loads
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high-temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Special friction modifiers ensure sustainable fuel saving through friction reduction and improved lubricity.
- Excellent cold temperature flow and lubrication.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer's recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Eurol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler SUV - 4WD 2.4 Litre 16 Valve Non-Turbocharged L4 Gasoline Engine without Trailer Tow Package
2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler SUV - 4WD 4.0 Litre 12 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine without Trailer Tow Package
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler SUV - 4WD 3.8 Litre 12 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine without Trailer Tow Package
2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler SUV - 4WD 3.6 Litre 24 Valve Non-Turbocharged V6 Gasoline Engine without Trailer Tow Package
|Store Credit period