Jeep Grand Cherokee Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit - 2011-13 V6 Models
BLAU Transfer Case Differential Fluid Change Kit includes the correct amount of Jeep Grand Cherokee transfer case fluid 3353 equivalent, 75w85 front differential gear oil, and 75w85 limited slip rear differential gear oil. Fits 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L V6 transfer case fluid and differential fluid changes. See the vehicle fitment tab to confirm fitment.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kits are the perfect choice for today's discriminating vehicle owners who desire only the highest quality products. Our kits are great for individuals looking to improve the performance, efficiency, and add to the longevity of their differentials and transfer case. All kits include the correct specification and amount of premium RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils for your vehicle make in one convenient kit (see the product image showing what is exactly included in this kit).
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit for Jeep Grand Cherokee includes:
- Front and Rear Differentials - Qty 3 Fully Synthetic Ravenol Gear Oil DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original recommended differential gear oil part numbers 68210057AA, 68210057AB, 05136035AA, 05136035AB, 05136035AC. No additional limited slip friction modifiers required. (Front differential capacity 0.8-1.1 liters or 0.9-1.16 quarts. Rear differential capacity 0.9-1.4 liters or 1.0-1.5 quarts)
- Transfer Case - Qty 1 Synthetic Ravenol ATF M9 Series 1 Liter. Improved high performance replacement or equivalent to the original Shell ATF 3353 recommended transfer case fluid specification. In accordance with Jeep transfer case fluid recommendations, the Shell ATF 3353 specification is known as Mercedes MB 236.14, 236.12, 236.10 ATF specs and is cross-compatible with the Ravenol ATF M9 Series (Capacity 0.51 liters or 0.54 quarts.)
Differential gear oil and transfer case fluid specification notes:
- The 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee recommends the use of SAE 75W85 API GL-5 gear oil in both front and rear differentials.
- Our recommended RAVENOL DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS is a high performance gear oil based on premium fully synthetic PAO group 4 base oil and meets or exceeds all original OEM gear oil recommendation requirements for the front and rear differentials in the 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD models.
- Ravenol DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS includes limited slip additives in its formulation. No additional limited slip additives are required when using this gear oil in Jeep limited slip rear differentials.
- When using Ravenol DGL 75W-85 GL-5 LS in open or non limited slip front or rear differentials the limited slip additives included in the formulation will not adversely affect differential performance.
- If you are choosing to replace only one of your differentials gear oil, just changing the transfer case fluid, or have a 2WD truck, you can customize your bundle by excluding either of the gear oils or the transfer case fluid. To do this, simply select "None" from the list of options before adding to cart.
BLAU transfer case differential fluid change kit benefits:
- RAVENOL gear oil and transfer case fluid bottle caps include an integral pour spout and fill tube and in most cases an additional fluid pump is not required for filling.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluids and differential gear oils are engineered, made, and bottled in Germany!
- RAVENOL uses superior synthetic base oils along with highly advanced German engineered additive formulations that outperform other transfer case fluids and gear oils.
- RAVENOL transfer case fluid and differential gear oils meet or exceed your vehicle manufactures specific specification requirements and is engineered for extended long life fluid change intervals.
- Outstanding oxidation stability, wear protection, EP properties, shear stability, and lubricating film strength even when exposed to high temperature high load pressure.
- Low foaming properties and resistance to internal differential and transfer case fluid cavitation.
- Very good cold temperature flow and lubrication.
- Fuel saving characteristic through improved lubricity.
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application. Always follow the vehicle manufacturers recommended oil change intervals. Blauparts and Ravenol are not affiliated with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V (FCA), FCA US LLC, FCA Group Marketing S.p.A, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Mopar, BorgWarner, or any other vehicle manufacturer. All trademarks and OE specification part numbers referenced in this product listing are displayed for identification purposes only and are in no way intended to denote any affiliation with their corresponding owners.
WARNING: California Proposition 65
|Store Credit period